Peter Strzok and Lisa Page........

Jul 2016
Alabama
They sent each other thousands up thousand of email to each other. So many they had to be doing it during work hours........Then they had a sexual relation going on at the same time.....

Neither one was fired......Lisa Page resigned from the FBI a few months back, and slipped into silent history. Peter Strzok is still with the FBI and I guess working.......

There is no way that both of them got "off" without punishment, but they did. I may be wrong though.

THE REASON IS THEY KNOW STUFF ON PEOPLE ABOVE THEM.......we have crooks in the DOJ and the FBI at the top.:angry:

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
They sent each other thousands up thousand of email to each other. So many they had to be doing it during work hours........Then they had a sexual relation going on at the same time.....

Neither one was fired......Lisa Page resigned from the FBI a few months back, and slipped into silent history. Peter Strzok is still with the FBI and I guess working.......

There is no way that both of them got "off" without punishment, but they did. I may be wrong though.

THE REASON IS THEY KNOW STUFF ON PEOPLE ABOVE THEM.......we have crooks in the DOJ and the FBI at the top.:angry:
So people should be punished for having political opinions and and affairs ??

Care to inform the Dumpster ??

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA

i agree and on top of the crooked pyramid is the most crooked of them all, Donald Trump