Police: Pastor at Kentucky Elevate Church tried to set up sex with young girls

May 2018
Chicago
PRESTONSBURG, Ky. (AP) — A Kentucky pastor is accused of trying to set up a threesome with two underage girls.

The Courier Journal reports that 26-year-old Bobby J. Blackburn, pastor of the Elevate Churchin Prestonsburg, was arrested last week and charged with using an electronic communication system to get a minor to commit a sex act. WYMT said Blackburn also owns a local Giovanni's pizza place, which plays Christian music and puts Bible verses on receipts.

An arrest citation says Blackburn's business employs the girls, one of whom showed officers the sexual messages from Blackburn.

The citation also accuses the pastor of threatening to fire a third girl if she didn't take the blame for sending the messages.

The newspaper reported that it tried to reach Blackburn for comment without a response.
Police: Pastor at Kentucky Elevate Church tried to set up sex with young girls

Down goes another one. Have fun in prison.

Nov 2005
California
Bravo to the young lady who reported this.
Too often, crap like this gets swept under the rug, but the stories still gets told. I know there were some stories of statutory rape situations in my home town as well. Nobody talked to the police and inevitably the offending teacher for one of the stories was simply let go and nothing further happened. :mad:

May 2018
Chicago
Bravo to the young lady who reported this.
Too often, crap like this gets swept under the rug, but the stories still gets told. I know there were some stories of statutory rape situations in my home town as well. Nobody talked to the police and inevitably the offending teacher for one of the stories was simply let go and nothing further happened. :mad:
No kidding. What is wrong with people like this guy?

Dec 2015
Arizona
What were the young ladies wearing? Had they been drinking? Were they out walking alone? Did they say no? How many previous sexual partners did they have?
:cool:

Apr 2013
La La Land North
What were the young ladies wearing? Had they been drinking? Were they out walking alone? Did they say no? How many previous sexual partners did they have?
:cool:
The local news radio chose to really hit on this story. They stressed that the right honorable pastor was trying to set up a threesome.