Political humor

Dec 2018
U.S
Political humor is being in on the joke but not telling anyone what the joke is.

It's not that things happen and things change. It's not even about not being informed by those that are supposed to inform. It isn't about those things. It's about the constant attacks which never stop for whatever reason they feel the attacks are needed.

Non stop attacks.. but for what reason?

Noone needs to force another to 'believe' upon any thing. Noone needs to force another to choose a Political Party.. Noone needs to force another to wake up in the mornings...

But when the 'forcing' has stopped, why the continued attacks? I can understand 'attacking' while feeling pressured or forced against personal 'wishes' but after the 'forcing' has stopped, why the daily seeking to attack?

I was attacked for trying to wake up another person before 9 a.m. I can understand why I was attacked for doing this. But even after I stopped, months ago, the 'attacks'?? It doesn't make sense.

So the attacks might not be towards me personally, per se, but maybe to the ideology or practice or even the existence that 'waking up before 9 a.m'., exists.

I was once attacked, not physically, for trying to share some good positive words with a person that was down and out and on the streets. Trying to get monies enough for a plane ticket was that person's hopes but with no leads and noone to help, that person was 'stuck'. Strangely, for that person to have been stuck on a small island where tourists come in and out, was down and out in it of itself. But as we tried to figure out a way for this person to be able to come to the monies needed to get the plane ticket, the discussion was turned to The LORD and how HE might be able to help. The person didn't have too high regards towards The LORD for whatever reason, and so as I was trying to dismiss myself from his reasonings as to why he had those sentiments but was in the predicament he was in, I had to 'tear' myself apart from him before the conversation began to become 'wrongly' spoken. And of course, I felt a little wrong for not being as polite and understanding as many Christians are believed they should be but nonetheless I moved on and I prayed that he was able to return back to the State he would have been most or more comfortable being in, even as a shelter-less, home-less person...

Later on, years down the line, I run across a few Jehovah's Witness 'street' Word distributors. I had had conversations with them in the past on many different occasions and I agreed with their 'ideology' up to certain points and noone was tyring to 'force' any particular doctrine into the Church doctrinal points. But this last time, when i spoke to the street Word distributors, I asked them their position on how so many persons walk by them daily, hourly and how they make them, the JW witnesses, feel when they, the JW witnesses, might feel the importance of God's Word. They responded, 'It is up to them, it is their free choice to decide what they want'. I agreed but I asked if they left it at that.. If they left it up to them to decide if they wanted to receive God into their lives or not. They can offer, if they refuse, then what can they do, right? Sure.. I agree. But how were they 'offering' God to the passerby's by only standing there and not engaging anyone in conversation?

So yes... Trying to talk with others about The LORD God (J)esus Christ is not easy. Not too many easily can accept the good speaking towards Them. Sometimes a believer needs to be on pin points as to not 'offend' a non believer lest the Local Government begins to jump on heads.

And so, with nothing needing to be 'forced', and as the population increases and drugs are being legalized, what should be the positive approach, not for believers' sake, but for the Land Mass of the contiguous U.S' sake. Not only do 'persons' suffer but the land on which they stand, also suffers.

Surely, The LORD God (J)esus Christ must have left 'SOMETHING' for Their believers to be profitable and task engaged in besides 'talking' or 'spreading' the Good Word in the U.S.

What could that 'something' be? Clean the gutters? Pick up broken bottles? Rake up park leaves after 420 parties? There must be 'something'.

Begin distributing free 'paraphernalia' such as free 'good verses bad marijuana' tracts and such?

The LORD did say that it was for the lack of knowledge that HIS 'people' are destroyed.

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

So should Their believers begin sharing 'knowledge'? Not only of The LORD God (J)esus Christ but knowledge on 'any' matter that could be useful?

Like knowledge on 'good verses bad' marijuana. Like knowledge on 'natural verses dispensary' marijuana, if the differences could prove beneficial enough for a person to accept or maybe even have them change their ideas and/or ways because of it, the knowledge. Some persons appreciates such knowledge if they are partaking of the act in innocence of heart.

Not all the opiate youths in the U.S 'enjoy' the high, do they? Not all of them have gotten 'addicted', have they? Not all of them know what 'opiates', as in pain 'killers', are, do they? And what long lasting effects 'pain killers' has already had on those who have them prescribed for them for their 'medication' cabinet so they can 'live with their daily pain', do they? Otherwise known as, 'long term side effects' and sometimes for certain other 'things', 'irreversible.' I'm sure 'some' might appreciate these sorts of knowledges given to them so they can rightfully 'judge' for themselves what they might want for their own near and far future, right?

Would a marijuana smoker know the difference between 'Spice' and Dispensary Marijuana? Would a pill popper know the difference between a 'Ya ba' pill and a candy pill, such as the 'beaded candies'?

Ya ba - Wikipedia

1544412752124.jpeg

1544412647753.jpeg

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Spice
is a dried plant substance that is shredded and then chemicals are added to it. This is what gives those who abuse spice its mind altering effect. The mind altering effect is what makes this so popular. Spice abuse is popular even though the package contains the warning, “Not safe for human consumption” on it. People that would rather smoke marijuana but cannot because they cannot chance testing positive for THC are the group that substitutes abusing marijuana with spice abuse. There are others that buy spice because it is readily available, cheap and legal. Abusing spice is very popular with minors under the age of 18 and the military.

The main way to get high from spice is to smoke it like one would smoke marijuana. One survey reported that of all high school seniors in the US, more than 11% had abused spice in the last year.

Many people look at spice abuse as a non-toxic and safe substitute for smoking marijuana and this is completely fictitious. The opposite is true regarding spice abuse and the effects can be literally toxic. It is quite common for people who abuse spice to suffer from mood swings, accelerated heart rates, anxiety, vomiting, and hallucinations. Because there is so little known about abusing spice there is a lot left to speculation and this can be extremely dangerous and possibly even fatal since spice is not manufactured in a controlled setting.

Spice Drug Abuse - Dangerous and Deadly Addiction that Mimic the Effects of THC

Today, synthetic cannabinoids are the most common new psychoactive substances to be reported. From 2008 to 2014, 142 synthetic cannabinoids were reported to the European Monitoring Centre for Drugs and Drug Addiction (EMCDDA).

Since synthetic cannabinoids had different molecular structures to THC and other illegal cannabinoids, synthetic cannabinoids were technically legal, or at least not illegal, to sell or possess. Since the discovery of the use of synthetic cannabinoids for recreational use in 2008, some synthetic cannabinoids have been made illegal, but new analogs are continually synthesized that get around those restrictions.

There have also been reports of a strong compulsion to re-dose, withdrawal symptoms, and persistent cravings lasting up to a week after taking synthetic cannabinoids, indicating that synthetic cannabinoids may be significantly more addictive than marijuana.

There are no fatal overdose cases linked to marijuana,[22] but deaths associated with synthetic cannabinoids are increasing.

The CDC found that the number of deaths from synthetic cannabinoid use tripled between 2014 and 2015

In 2018 the United States Food and Drug Administration warned of significant health risks associated with synthetic cannabinoid products that contain the rat poison brodifacoum, which is added because it is thought to extend the duration of the drugs' effects.[11] Severe illnesses and death have resulted from this contamination.

They are increasingly offered in e-cigarette form as "c-liquid"[17] with brand names such as Kronic.

The CDC recorded negative effects of synthetic cannabinoid overdose between 2010 and 2015 and of 277 drug overdose patients who reported synthetic cannabinoid as the sole agent, 66.1% reported problems in the central nervous system (e.g., agitation, coma, toxic psychosis), 17% reported cardiovascular problems (e.g., tachycardia, bradycardia), 7.6% reported pulmonary problems (5.4% of which had respiratory depression), and 4% reported acute kidney injury.

Synthetic cannabinoids - Wikipedia

Hosea 4:6 "My people are destroyed for lack of knowledge: because thou hast rejected knowledge, I will also reject thee, that thou shalt be no priest to me: seeing thou hast forgotten the law of thy God, I will also forget thy children."

If the adults are letting the youths get ill because of things such as these, what is The LORD God (J)esus Christ supposed to do? If adults don't care and the children are 'forgotten' by them, how will The LORD God (J)esus Christ NOT have to watch their demise?

Here is one way of giving that responsibility over to Them.

Dear LORD God (J)esus Christ. I hand over their lives into Thy Hands and into Thy Possession. Please help them, I ask Thee and thank Thee. In Thy Name, (J)esus Christ, I ask. Amen

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Since March 2018, Illinois, Wisconsin, Maryland, and 8 other states in the United States have had an outbreak of severe bleeding caused by a synthetic cannabinoid contaminated with brodifacoum, a rat poison that causes bleeding. Illinois was hit the hardest[64] and on April 5, 2018, the CDC issued a Clinical Action alert to health care providers across the United States advising of 89 confirmed cases of “serious unexplained bleeding” in Illinois. The cases are still being studied; however, 63 of the patients reported synthetic cannabinoid use, and laboratory analysis confirmed brodifacoum was present in at least 18 patients.[65] As of April 24, 2018, 153 cases, including four deaths, linked to this outbreak have been reported to the Illinois Department of Public Health (IDPH) since March 7, 2018.[66] On September 18, 2018, the Wisconsin Department of Health Services confirmed 16 more cases, bringing the total number of people affected by the outbreak in Wisconsin to 80 people since March 2018, including one death in July 2018.[67]

In August 2018, there were almost one hundred overdose cases reported over two days in New Haven, Connecticut from a bad batch of K2. The synthetic cannabinoid was believed to have been mixed with fentanyl, although no fentanyl was identified in samples of the drug tested by the DEA.[68]

In September 2018, at least 10 people overdosed on a synthetic cannabinoid, either AMB-FUBINACA or AB, in Christchurch, New Zealand over two days. Some of the people are in critical condition in the Intensive Care Unit.[69]

From September 21-22, 2018, almost 50 people overdosed and two people died in the Kensington area of Philadelphia. Tests are still in progress, but officials believe the cause to be a combination of heroin or fentanyl and a synthetic cannabinoid.[70] This same area in Philadelphia had 155 people overdose and 10 people die from a combination of heroin, fentanyl, and a synthetic cannabinoid called 5F-ADB over one weekend in July 2018. The Department of Public Health released that they believe "5F-ADB was the primary cause of the cluster of patients with these adverse drug reactions."

Synthetic cannabinoids - Wikipedia

In the late 1990s and early 2000s, there was a huge explosion in designer drugs being sold over the internet.[15][16][17] The term and concept of "research chemicals" was coined by some marketers of designer drugs (in particular, of psychedelic drugs in the tryptamine and phenethylamine family). The idea was that, by selling the chemicals as for "scientific research" rather than human consumption, the intent clause of the U.S. analogue drug laws would be avoided. Nonetheless, the DEA raided multiple suppliers, first JLF Primary Materials, and then multiple vendors (such as RAC Research) several years later in Operation Web Tryp. This process was accelerated greatly when vendors began advertising via search engines like Google by linking their sites to searches on key words such as chemical names and terms like psychedelic or hallucinogen. Widespread discussion of consumptive use and the sources for the chemicals in public forums also drew the attention of the media and authorities.

Designer drug - Wikipedia

And from and within this period, the open public 'attacks/shootings' began increasing.

Four assumptions frequently arise in the aftermath of mass shootings in the United States: (1) that mental illness causes gun violence, (2) that psychiatric diagnosis can predict gun crime, (3) that shootings represent the deranged acts of mentally ill loners, and (4) that gun control “won’t prevent” another Newtown (Connecticut school mass shooting). Each of these statements is certainly true in particular instances. Yet, as we show, notions of mental illness that emerge in relation to mass shootings frequently reflect larger cultural stereotypes and anxieties about matters such as race/ethnicity, social class, and politics. These issues become obscured when mass shootings come to stand in for all gun crime, and when “mentally ill” ceases to be a medical designation and becomes a sign of violent threat.

Mental Illness, Mass Shootings, and the Politics of American Firearms

When it comes to gun massacres, the United States is tragically exceptional: There are more public mass shootings in the United States than in any other country in the world, according to a study publishedrecently.

https://www.cnn.com/2015/08/27/health/u-s-most-mass-shootings/index.html

On February 23, 2001, a vehicular homicide and assault occurred in the student community of Isla Vista, California, near the University of California, Santa Barbara (UCSB) campus. Four people were killed and a fifth, who suffered critical injuries, died in October 2016.[1] The driver, David Attias, was ruled legally insane and sentenced to 60 years at a mental institution. In September 2012 the court approved Attias' conditional release into a monitored program.

According to witnesses, Attias got out and yelled "I am the Angel of Death!". He continued to taunt a growing crowd, until he was subdued by the first CHP officer that arrived on the scene.[3] In the initial aftermath, it was unclear if Attias was affected by taking drugs, or if the attack was intentional. Blood tests later showed that Attias was under the influence of marijuana and Lidocaine, but neither were deemed significant to the incident.

2001 Isla Vista killings - Wikipedia

Last edited: