politically in correct humor

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
I have watched that show more than twice which is stupider than Third Rock from the Sun. Bundy does not like making love to his beautiful wife and works in a shoe store. His wife in the comedy series sang and danced with Bette Midler on stage in real life.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I have watched that show more than twice which is stupider than Third Rock from the Sun. Bundy does not like making love to his beautiful wife and works in a shoe store. His wife in the comedy series sang and danced with Bette Midler on stage in real life.
She also played Gemma, the matriach of the "family" in the long running series "Sons Of Anarchy." Very talented performer and still smoking hot.

Reactions: Twisted Sister
Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
She also played Gemma, the matriach of the "family" in the long running series "Sons Of Anarchy." Very talented performer and still smoking hot.
Gomer Pyle and McCales Navy where my favorites when a pre-teen. Gomer' main squeeze was Lou Ann.

edit: You are not a teenager until sixteen years old said my main squeeze. Just to set the boundary between pre-teen and teenager.

Last edited:
Sep 2018
cleveland ohio
3rd rock is awsome its a fav!!!

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
My favorite politically incorrect humor: Shameless - hasn't dimmed one iota or jumped the shark even once in 10-count-em-10 seasons!

Reactions: Hollywood