Politicians

Aug 2018
USA
Politicians are polished piss-ants, professional propagandists promoting policies which protect pompous profiteering privileged penis-pumpers. People parade around protesting but the poor pussies can't perceive the purpose of politics. It is predicated on plutocracy, the public having no priority over the predilected proctological profligates in power.

Jan 2018
In your head...rent free
Politicians are polished piss-ants, professional propagandists promoting policies which protect pompous profiteering privileged penis-pumpers. People parade around protesting but the poor pussies can't perceive the purpose of politics. It is predicated on plutocracy, the public having no priority over the predilected proctological profligates in power.
Politics: from the Greek polys, meaning many, and ticks... blood-sucking parasites. Any questions?

Feb 2019
here and there
Yes, but other than that they are not so bad.

Apr 2014
redacted
Agreed, but whatcha gonna do? The only people who'd take the fucking job are the "polished piss-ants, professional propagandists promoting policies which protect pompous profiteering privileged penis-pumpers". I sure as fuck don't want the goddamn job. Do you? ;)

I'm not a Vietnam vet, although "Vietnam era" vet. This picture sums up my position: