Poll: Giuliani leads, most likeable

Mar 2007
San Diego, CA
I guess I am not surprised. The question is, suppose Giuliani gets the nomination next year? And say that he is running against Hillary Clinton, judging by the polls? Will Giuliani have a better chance being elected than Hillary would? Anybody care to respond to this?

Mar 2007
Ga
Guliani is just so smarmy though. But not as smarmy as Hillary. I would vote him over her. But in actuality probably neither.

Mar 2007
Ga
highway80west said:
They can be no better than each other.
True. But I lean more toward the republican self discipline side of the isle. So it's gonna take quite a moderate democrat for me to go there. I don't see any of that in the Democrat front runner. Plus I just wouldn't vote for Hillary.

Mar 2007
San Diego, CA
fxashun said:
True. But I lean more toward the republican self discipline side of the isle. So it's gonna take quite a moderate democrat for me to go there. I don't see any of that in the Democrat front runner. Plus I just wouldn't vote for Hillary.

I will be glad for that holy war to end, FX.

I enjoy talking about politics. This could be a very messy and controversial election, what with the candidates talking about Iraq, Pakistan (thank you, Barrack Obama), Afhganistan, terrorism. Do you think they would try also to focus more on the US issues, like building better bridges, etc.?

tyreay

Former Staff
Nov 2005
Rhode Island shore line
fxashun said:

Guliani is just plain stupid, not to mention a Bush henchman. Hilary is not on my list either becasue she is a yes 'person'.

Go check out Joe Biden as your moderate Democrat. I hope he makes the cut because he is the man for the job (out of all the sad sacks running).

Unless, of course, we could get everyone to write in the Dali Lama!

Mar 2007
San Diego, CA
tyreay said:
Guliani is just plain stupid, not to mention a Bush henchman. Hilary is not on my list either becasue she is a yes 'person'.

Go check out Joe Biden as your moderate Democrat. I hope he makes the cut because he is the man for the job (out of all the sad sacks running).

Unless, of course, we could get everyone to write in the Dali Lama!

The thing is, Joe Biden does not seem to be getting very much attention, Ty, compared to Hillary, Obama, and Giuliani. I'd vote for Joe Biden. I feel he needs to step up more.

tyreay

Former Staff
Nov 2005
Rhode Island shore line
highway80west said:
The thing is, Joe Biden does not seem to be getting very much attention, Ty, compared to Hillary, Obama, and Giuliani. I'd vote for Joe Biden. I feel he needs to step up more.
I think he has stepped up. The problem is the Media coverage not the actual candidate. Please go check out his site.

Joe Biden for President

Mar 2007
San Diego, CA
tyreay said:
I think he has stepped up. The problem is the Media coverage not the actual candidate. Please go check out his site.

Joe Biden for President

You're probably right. They focus (if not worry more) more on Obama, Hillary, and Giuliani. Wait until the primaries start. We in California will be among the first to vote.