Do you think Trump won't show his taxes because they're under audit

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 4 100.0%

• Total voters
Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Does anyone REALLY believe Trump won't show his taxes because they're under audit? I mean... really?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I don't care, Candidates do this as a courtesy, not a requirement.

You see, Trumps taxes have been reviewed by the IRS Auditors and they have brought no charges against him... That should tell you all you need to know about Trumps taxes.

Unlike the Clinton Foundation, where the Clintons counted personal income as donations to the Clinton foundation and had to pay fines and interest on back taxes

.Clinton charities refile six years of tax returns to amend errors | Reuters

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I don't care, Candidates do this as a courtesy, not a requirement.

You see, Trumps taxes have been reviewed by the IRS Auditors and they have brought no charges against him... That should tell you all you need to know about Trumps taxes.

Unlike the Clinton Foundation, where the Clintons counted personal income as donations to the Clinton foundation and had to pay fines and interest on back taxes

.Clinton charities refile six years of tax returns to amend errors | Reuters
This is a thread about Trumps taxes, not the Clinton foundation. If you’d like to start such a thread, by all means. Otherwise I’ll count your vote as “I don’t care”

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Does anyone REALLY believe Trump won't show his taxes because they're under audit? I mean... really?

That whole statement is a LIE. The IRS itself said Trump was free to show his tax returns to anyone he wanted even if he was under audit. There IS NO hold or provision from the IRS concerning what a citizen does with their tax returns even if they are being audited.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
That whole statement is a LIE. The IRS itself said Trump was free to show his tax returns to anyone he wanted even if he was under audit. There IS NO hold or provision from the IRS concerning what a citizen does with their tax returns even if they are being audited.
What I find funny is the IRS sends you a letter to let you know when you’re being audited. So if Trumps claim were true, the campaign/administration could release said letter to prove it. They’ve been asked to, but never have.

Why do you think that is?

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
What I find funny is the IRS sends you a letter to let you know when you’re being audited. So if Trumps claim were true, the campaign/administration could release said letter to prove it. They’ve been asked to, but never have.

Why do you think that is?

Whether they sent him a letter or not is completely irrelevant. The IRS says he can release his taxes ANY TIME HE CHOOSES, even if he is being audited.

IRS: Trump can release tax returns, regardless of audit
In a statement Friday, the IRS said that federal privacy rules prohibit the agency from discussing individual tax matters, but “nothing prevents individuals from sharing their own tax information.”

Jun 2013
Ohio
He is a pathological liar. Not to worry, the Democratic-controlled House will subpoena the Con Man’s tax returns from the IRS.