PoS Norm MacDonald

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Norm MacDonald is another piece of shit.

https://jezebel.com/norm-macdonald-had-louis-c-k-call-roseanne-barr-to-giv-1828970304

from the article:

Well, Louis [C.K.] and Roseanne [Barr] are the two people I know. And Roseanne was so broken up [after her show’s reboot was cancelled] that I got Louis to call her, even though Roseanne was very hard on Louis before that. But she was just so broken and just crying constantly. There are very few people that have gone through what they have, losing everything in a day. Of course, people will go, “What about the victims?” But you know what? The victims didn’t have to go through that.

May 2018
USA
Well, let's be very frank here. Louis CK is a pervert. His victims, if you can call them that, saw him pull his pecker out. Presuming the "victim" has seen a penis before, I fail to see how they'd be traumatized. Shocked and dismayed, certainly, but it's my understanding he usually had the courtesy to ask if they minded first (pretty weird dude). To his credit he apologized, knowing it would probably destroy his career. At least he owned it. None of his victims were physically assaulted.

Roseanne, although a racist sack of crap, is ALLOWED to be a racist sack of crap. Who are her "victims"? Hyper sensitive people to racism. I fail to see what trauma a black person actually suffered from her comments after, presumably, a lifetime of experiencing worse. Much ado about nothing, in my opinion.

Norm has a point. Louis's career is kaput, Roseanne's career isn't quite kaput but it's on the ropes because of her own big mouth. That's far worse than any "injuries" their "victims" suffered. Granted, they are both millionaires many times over, but they probably won't be adding to their piles of money in the future.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
bullshit

those women did not agree to watch him play around with himself. they were worried about their careers, some even looked up to him, and they were betrayed and used by him for his sick desires. i dont like calling anyone a "victim", but its pretty clear he took advantage of them and he should be gone forever.

Dec 2013
Everything is going to be OK
Lol.

Norm is hilarious. I have heard a number of comedians comment on the CK thing including women who were involved. He has a weird kink. I love when leftists become prudes. The goddamn hypocrisy is epic.

Again w/ the hypocrisy. Rosanne makes a joke. The chick did look like that chick from that film. For some goddamn reason that is grounds to freak the fuck out but that Asian chick that got hired at the times makes a slew of actually racist posts and no biggie.

You SJWs are insane.

P.S. louie is making a comeback. You cant stop it. Just because leftists have no edge or sence of humor doesn't mean the rest of the world wants to follow you down the hole of language laws.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Lol.

Norm is hilarious. I have heard a number of comedians comment on the CK thing including women who were involved. He has a weird kink. I love when leftists become prudes. The goddamn hypocrisy is epic.

Again w/ the hypocrisy. Rosanne makes a joke. The chick did look like that chick from that film. For some goddamn reason that is grounds to freak the fuck out but that Asian chick that got hired at the times makes a slew of actually racist posts and no biggie.

You SJWs are insane.

P.S. louie is making a comeback. You cant stop it. Just because leftists have no edge or sence of humor doesn't mean the rest of the world wants to follow you down the hole of language laws.
sexual harassment is not a "hole of language laws". he is a disgusting pig, and what he did should keep him gone forever

Dec 2013
sexual harassment is not a "hole of language laws". he is a disgusting pig, and what he did should keep him gone forever
Don't give a shit about what Louis did.

It undermines shit like Roman Polanski and Harvey Weinstein how spastic leftists are trying to make it.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Don't give a shit about what Louis did.

It undermines shit like Roman Polanski and Harvey Weinstein how spastic leftists are trying to make it.
Polanski and Weinstein should both be locked up forever.

their crimes do not mean that we cant also be disgusted and outraged by what Louis CK did. not even close

Dec 2013
Polanski and Weinstein should both be locked up forever.

their crimes do not mean that we cant also be disgusted and outraged by what Louis CK did. not even close

Condemned his kink but think everyone else should accept the next persons. Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Condemned his kink but think everyone else should accept the next persons. Sounds a bit hypocritical to me.
wtf? i have no problem with kinks, i dont judge the person based on their kink. but, and i know you know this, it has to be safe, sane and consensual. the articles i read about him when he was outed it was absolutely NOT consensual, and that makes him a predator.

Dec 2013
wtf? i have no problem with kinks, i dont judge the person based on their kink. but, and i know you know this, it has to be safe, sane and consensual. the articles i read about him when he was outed it was absolutely NOT consensual, and that makes him a predator.

Ive heard a bunch of different things about it. Ive heard a few.female comedians say he asked them. It think that was earlier in career. I dunno.