PoS Norm MacDonald

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Love/hate. Love/hate. Right, Lyzza??
yeah, me and Sabcat have gone back and forth like that for my whole time here :)

he was actually the very first person here to be nice to me, so he knows he will always be a favorite of mine, even when he reallllllyyyyyyyy pisses me off ;)

Sep 2015
Stage Left
this is what it looks like when a pig tries to cover his butt.....

Norm Macdonald apologizes after #MeToo comments - CNN

"Roseanne and Louis have both been very good friends of mine for many years," Macdonald tweeted. "They both made terrible mistakes and I would never defend their actions. If my words sounded like I was minimizing the pain that their victims feel to this day, I am deeply sorry."

pffffffttttttttttt :rolleyes:

Dec 2016
Canada

"Roseanne and Louis have both been very good friends of mine for many years," Macdonald tweeted. "They both made terrible mistakes and I would never defend their actions. If my words sounded like I was minimizing the pain that their victims feel to this day, I am deeply sorry."

The CNN piece says:"Norm Macdonald is weathering the fallout from controversial #MeToo comments he made during an interview" Doesn't look like he's weathering much of anything too well judging from the picture! Looks like a refugee from Hurricane Florence here:

The members of NoMaam won't be happy with him either now!

Dec 2015
Arizona

Welllll.......I guess that's better than a kick in the keister. LOL

Dec 2016
Canada
ahahahahahaha

wtf is going on in that pic with the ovulates sign? :lol:
Oh, that's from an episode of Married With Children years ago...where they take Jerry Springer hostage...and I can't remember what he did now to incur the wrath of Al Bundy and friends when he made that cameo appearance.

I was a fan of the show for a lot of years, and the "No Maam" shows...where Al forms a men's rights group called National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood after bylaw enforcement informs him that he has to allow breastfeeding mothers in his store are classics, but also show how comedy can cut both ways! Just like Archie Bunker (All In The Family) was created to poke fun at conservatism, Al Bundy is the prototype of a middle-aged man who can't adjust to the rise of feminism in the 80's. The characters of both were created to show the silliness and idiocy of reactionary thinking, but real life reactionaries loved Archie and Al and thought they were on the right side of the issues.

Sep 2015
Stage Left
Oh, that's from an episode of Married With Children years ago...where they take Jerry Springer hostage...and I can't remember what he did now to incur the wrath of Al Bundy and friends when he made that cameo appearance.

I was a fan of the show for a lot of years, and the "No Maam" shows...where Al forms a men's rights group called National Organization of Men Against Amazonian Masterhood after bylaw enforcement informs him that he has to allow breastfeeding mothers in his store are classics, but also show how comedy can cut both ways! Just like Archie Bunker (All In The Family) was created to poke fun at conservatism, Al Bundy is the prototype of a middle-aged man who can't adjust to the rise of feminism in the 80's. The characters of both were created to show the silliness and idiocy of reactionary thinking, but real life reactionaries loved Archie and Al and thought they were on the right side of the issues.
i saw a recent interview with Rob Reiner from that Archie Bunker show, and he said that in real life the guy who played Archie was way more to the Left than he was! its a very interesting show, besides the terrible things that character says, but the way the others handle it and really tackle important issues.

i dont know anything about this other show, but yeah i can kinda see that is Jerry Springer :p