Possible loss of SNAP bennies puts pressure on Dems

May 2018
USA
Do you honestly believe there aren't a whole fucking bunch of repubs collecting that EIT ???? I've never understood why the poorest of conservatives think a silver spoon billionaire is going to solve their problems ?? But even if higher earning, don't you think people are going to be upset when the IRS can't process their tax returns ?? I've been an early filer for years.
I've always thought that was hilarious. Dirt poor Republicans that don't have 2 nickels to rub together voting for Republican politicians that don't give half a shit if they live or die. But...those Republicans say bad things about Muslims, blacks, mexicans, gays, etc, so the morons keep voting Republican :D

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I've always thought that was hilarious. Dirt poor Republicans that don't have 2 nickels to rub together voting for Republican politicians that don't give half a shit if they live or die. But...those Republicans say bad things about Muslims, blacks, mexicans, gays, etc, so the morons keep voting Republican :D
no one wants to think that they are the bottom of the heap. ;)

Jun 2018
South Dakota
But even if higher earning, don't you think people are going to be upset when the IRS can't process their tax returns ?? I've been an early filer for years.
If you don't wanna wait get on the phone with SanFran Nan and get em off the dime so you can have money to keep up the fight. Or you might get Soros to give you a refund loan?
OBTW if you think that all the EBT card holders are repubs don't ya think they'll go to the source AKA the aforementioned SanFran Nan and little Chuckie Shumer and yell at them? In the end Repubs havefriends and neighbors who all help each other over tough spots along with the Chuches and service orgs who will take up the slack on an interim basis. Democrat constituents act like Democrats on an escalator.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Thanks to the Trump Economy 2,000,000 people NO LONGER NEED welfare... So we can Cut the Welfare budget.

2.2 Million Fewer People on Food Stamps Under Donald Trump - USA News 247
Cutting, or simply not expanding, welfare budgets is an event that all libs pray for. Give them that to bitch about and they'll probably forget they ever bitched about illegal immigration. It's possible that the budgets could be cut without them even knowing it due to their TDS keeping them focused on all the other idiotic pursuits they're parroting.

May 2013
arkansas
You see that down here all the time. Vehicles that are worth less than the gas in their tanks with republican stickers on the bumpers! :lol:

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Strange, the only bumper stickers I've seen there are things like "Keep Boone County Dry" and "Catfish nite at Fish City Grill". I have seen one with old Clinton stickers hold'n the tail light on. (the one that works)