Possible Traps??

Dec 2015
Arizona
Trump says he’s finished writing answers to questions (Take-home Test) from special counsel Robert Mueller!
President Trump on Friday said he has answered a set of questions from special counsel Robert S. Mueller III “very easily,” and his lawyers are signaling that the president expects to turn over his written answers in the coming days.

Trump stressed that he has been “busy” and it has taken some time to complete the answers, but he also expressed his concern about Mueller’s purpose in obtaining them.

“You always have to be careful answering questions for people who probably have bad intentions,” he said of the team Mueller has assembled to investigate Russia’s interference in the 2016 election and any possible coordination with Trump’s campaign. “I haven’t submitted them. I just finished them.”

The president’s comments, which he made to reporters gathered in the Oval Office for a bill signing, came after his lawyers surprisingly postponed submitting the answers as they had planned to on Thursday. Rudolph W. Giuliani, the president’s lawyer, told The Washington Post that the legal team was still deciding whether some of Mueller’s questions they agreed to answer in September would cause legal problems for the president.

Trump stressed Friday that he answered the questions personally, not his lawyers.
“My lawyers aren’t working on it. I’m working on it,” Trump said. “My lawyers don’t write the answers.” (Mmmm.....just like your "excellent health report"?)

“I’m not agitated,” he said Friday. “It’s a hoax.”

The questions, roughly two dozen which focus on five topics, all predate Trump winning the 2016 presidential election. Trump’s lawyers have not yet agreed to answer a larger set of questions that relate to Trump’s time as president-elect and then as president, Giuliani said.

“There are some that create more issues for us legally than others,” Giuliani said Thursday. He said some were “unnecessary,” some were “possible traps,” and “we might consider some as irrelevant.”

Giuliani said the special counsel has not imposed a firm deadline, but he added that Trump’s answers could be submitted Friday. Another person familiar with the effort said they expect Trump to turn over the answers before Thanksgiving.
*Be sure to read the comments in the article.* For example:
"Trump said he answered the questions all by himself and didn't need the help from his lawyers. He said he needed two Big Chief tablets to complete the questionnaire and only used five colors from the crayola box. He thanked the lawyers for bringing him snacks and coaching him through True or False questions."
AND this:
"Did he use the 64 crayon count box or 120 count box?"
AND this:
"Mr. President, you say these were your answers, but why are they all written in Russian?"

https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...469f1166f9d_story.html?utm_term=.338962115f04

Jun 2012
Barsoom
My lawyers aren’t working on it. I’m working on it.
That is a lie. These questions are interrogatories. Writing interrogatories is a skill and each word and phrase serves a purpose. A team of attorneys will be answering those questions. Trump may be working on it, but the attorneys will craft the final answers.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
That is a lie. These questions are interrogatories. Writing interrogatories is a skill and each word and phrase serves a purpose. A team of attorneys will be answering those questions. Trump may be working on it, but the attorneys will craft the final answers.
Sort of true, Trump said he is answering the questions, they are being reviewed by his legal counsel.

Apr 2013
Left coast
Trump had a twittertantrum this morning, with about half of them claiming that he wrote the answers to Mueller's questions himself, not his lawyers. Everyone except the White House janitor broke out laughing over that and I suspect he must have deleted them because they are no longer in his twitter stream.

But here is a quote from one of them quoted by the CBC.

Trump says he wrote his own answers to questions from the Robert Mueller Russia probe. Says he did it himself, not his lawyers. 'I answered the questions very easily. Very easily.' President adds he's sure questions were 'tricked up because they like to catch people.'
Note the bolding I did in the quote. That and his saying he didn't want to appear before Mueller because of potential "perjury traps".

Traps? WTF, just tell the truth and there is no worry.

Oh ...

Wait ...

Trump tell the truth - UNPOSSIBLE.