Post-Impeachment Backlash > It ain't over

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I think I get what you mean but "tare" isn't the right word. I think you mean "tear".
As for Vindman, either of them, I'm surprised either of them is still employed in a job handling sensitive/classified material.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I think I get what you mean but "tare" isn't the right word. I think you mean "tear".
I've always gotten that one confused, thanks for the clarification

As for Vindman, either of them, I'm surprised either of them is still employed in a job handling sensitive/classified material.
trump had to wait, to avoid yet another headline implicating him, and I bet it ate him up inside

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I've always gotten that one confused, thanks for the clarification

trump had to wait, to avoid yet another headline implicating him, and I bet it ate him up inside
More likely the optics of firing someone who just gave negative testimony would be seen as vindictive. I've been thru a few of these "purge fests" on the job and this seems to follow the same pattern. You can bet that he's been compartmentalized. Trump. no doubt, has been thru a few of them himself as subject or driver it's the same. He knows how to do it and probably has none of the emotional attributes you and the rest of the lefties try to hang on him. Exploding head syndrome is an attribute of the denizens of the loony bin.

Last edited:
Reactions: se7en
Sep 2019
U.S.A.
This is but the beginning....it will get much, much worse now. Expect the elimination of a lot of the pentagon braintrust and chipping away at NATO. If he is given another term we will probably leave NATO and abandon most allies.

Feb 2007
USA
More likely the optics of firing someone who just gave negative testimony would be seen as vindictive. I've been thru a few of these "purge fests" on the job and this seems to follow the same pattern. You can bet that he's been compartmentalized. Trump. no doubt, has been thru a few of them himself as subject or driver it's the same. He knows how to do it and probably has none of the emotional attributes you and the rest of the lefties try to hang on him. Exploding head syndrome is an attribute of the denizens of the loony bin.
Well, it *is* most certainly easy for a deeply narcissistic sociopath to be vindictive.

So, Trump's future actions in these regards should be expected.

Reactions: tecoyah
May 2018
none
This is but the beginning....it will get much, much worse now. Expect the elimination of a lot of the pentagon braintrust and chipping away at NATO. If he is given another term we will probably leave NATO and abandon most allies.
Yep. It’s imperative we get him out of office.

Jul 2019
Georgia
All the sour grapes today! Here's a poll for ya to bend fold and mutilate. Virtually nothing seems to move the needle much. Hangon for a replay of 2016.
more Americans think trump is guilty, and wanted trump impeached and removed than didn't

not sure how that's a good thing for him?