Prediction: How does the shutdown/border wall end?

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
I think he may declare the emergency, suit filed, have it expedited to the USSC, he wins. Fully funded Wall 25 billion dollars out of welfare, and put welfare recipiants to work building the wall with Union wages.

Jun 2018
South Dakota
I think he may declare the emergency, suit filed, have it expedited to the USSC, he wins. Fully funded Wall 25 billion dollars out of welfare, and put welfare recipiants to work building the wall with Union wages.
With both sides declaring that there is a crisis and an emergency how could it not? P&S seem determined to force Trump to do this. I see no political advantage in that tactic. It's a dangerous ploy that could diminish the power of the congress significantly, but then it just might be their intent.

Nov 2012
Rhondda
Like Brexit, Trump was a totally unnecessary self-humiliation. I think it shows the human race is losing confidence, when it elects an immature pig President!

Dec 2015
Arizona
Trump has already lost, but of course you won't admit it and refuse to see it.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Hopefully it ends w/ the revaluation of the government workers who are not getting paid, having many of their jobs being deemed permanently nonessential or re hired at current market value w/o bloated pensions exc.

This is the perfect opportunity for restructuring.