Dec 2018
Wisconsin
A lot of options
Curious to see what people think

I'll chime in eventually

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
It doesn't.

He wins 2020. The wall is finnished in 2022. 5g technology is in full effect and is used for minor mind control. All major cities have implemented "smart cities" every action and transaction is recorded and ran thru an algorithm. Pre crime technology is released. Anyone who oposed to the techno Empire is put on the no fly list. In coordination w/ the tech monopolies anti statist lists are passed out to local leos. People riot. Trump declares state of emergency and suspends federal elections.

Welcome to the future.

Reactions: Jimmyb
Dec 2018
Wisconsin
It doesn't.

He wins 2020. The wall is finnished in 2022. 5g technology is in full effect and is used for minor mind control. All major cities have implemented "smart cities" every action and transaction is recorded and ran thru an algorithm. Pre crime technology is released. Anyone who oposed to the techno Empire is put on the no fly list. In coordination w/ the tech monopolies anti statist lists are passed out to local leos. People riot. Trump declares state of emergency and suspends federal elections.

Welcome to the future.
:hug: Bring it in for the real thing brother :hug:

May 2018
USA
Impeachment. Perhaps he'll resign as part of a legal deal to shield his scumbag family.

I predict Trump will be out of office within 6 months.

Reactions: leekohler2

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
My wish is a painful forced resignation on the day before the RNC convention.

Reactions: leekohler2