Presidential Tax Returns

Sep 2017
Hell
Perfect. He's going to release his returns, after the audit, the never-ending audit.

Now, that could be where it might be lie, if he was no longer under audit but claim he is. We will never know because the IRS does not comment on anyone's status, although I personally think that if he was no longer under audit, "a source" would have leaked it by now.

I think that with the complexity of his organization, the tax returns are always under audit. I have a friend that has been audited for the last 12 years because he did not pay gift tax on his wedding presents 13 years ago - who the hell does that?. There seems to be no limit what the IRS can dig up and screw you with if they have you in their sights.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Perfect. He's going to release his returns, after the audit, the never-ending audit.

By George! I think you've got it. If you look at the timeline, Trump reverses course completely in February of 2016. So something changed. He starts with "my taxes are so complicated"--there's the first turn. Then he says his taxes are under audit--second turn and that sounds like a cliche--so one of his advisors probably threw that on to the table--HEY PREZ--just tell the voters you are under audit. Then he doubles down on "the audit"--3rd and final turn.
It's what little Kellyanne says that bakes the cake: Trump will not release his tax returns.

Apr 2013
Left coast
By George! I think you've got it. If you look at the timeline, Trump reverses course completely in February of 2016. So something changed. He starts with "my taxes are so complicated"--there's the first turn. Then he says his taxes are under audit--second turn and that sounds like a cliche--so one of his advisors probably threw that on to the table--HEY PREZ--just tell the voters you are under audit. Then he doubles down on "the audit"--3rd and final turn.
It's what little Kellyanne says that bakes the cake: Trump will not release his tax returns.
They came up with a new excuse. They are now claiming that Congresscritters are too dumb to understand them.