Presidential Tax Returns

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
This is so exciting that you guys are supporting states passing arbitrary laws to restrict who their citizens can vote for on the federal level.

I would like the next one to be they are required to have biological children. This way they have a dog in the race for the nations future.

Let's get on this one.
It doesn’t restrict who anyone can vote for. If Trump doesn’t produce his tax returns he won’t be listed on the ballot. That’s it. Nothing stopping someone from voting for him as a write in

Sep 2017
Hell
He claims its because he's being audited, therefore he can't release it.
That is a lie
Being audited does not in any way prevent you from releasing your tax returns to the public.
He didn't say he can't because of requirement. He said he wouldn't. That is fake news and BS bias fake checking.

(CNN)Donald Trump said Wednesday that he plans to release his taxes when an IRS audit is completed, despite telling the Associated Press the previous day that he would not release his tax documents.

"In interview I told @AP that my taxes are under routine audit and I would release my tax returns when audit is complete, not after election!" the real estate mogul tweeted Wednesday, after Trump's critics, including Mitt Romney and other Republicans, who have urged Trump to make his tax returns available.
https://www.cnn.com/2016/05/11/politics/donald-trump-tax-returns/index.html

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
He claims its because he's being audited, therefore he can't release it.
That is a lie
Being audited does not in any way prevent you from releasing your tax returns to the public.

No, but your attorneys would strongly advise against it.