Privatize everything

Feb 2020
Thx
Hi there,
I am a bit tired and can't cover everything you mentioned but than you for the great reply!

I am not sure what caste system you are talking about but there are as many lobbyists, lobbying for liberal interests as there are for conservative. Donald Trump's biggest selling point was not the wall but that he is not a politician cannot be owned by anyone.

A lot of people believe the myth that big pharma is evil. The FDA is a real problem and needs to be abolished. Their original service was to ensure the safety of a product and not its efficacy. They do not approve of life-saving drugs that can save thousands or millions of lives because they know that they won't get in trouble for withholding a drug from being released. They do not so much do their own independent testing but rely on what the pharmaceutical companies themselves turn in to them. Remember, their job is supposed to only making sure that a product is safe and not its efficacy. this is why hundreds of thousands of Americans go to Mexico and other countries to buy life-saving medication and treatments.

Who stands to lose the most when Big Pharma fucks up? Big Pharma! People can and have put together class action lawsuits that have sued for billions and have put many pharmaceutical companies out of business. Big Pharma is VERY strict on testing its product before releasing it to the market but the FDA is the one that is stopping them and stopping lives from being saved.

Regulations licensing and certification do not guarantee or increase quality or safety. There are plenty of licensed teachers that molest or have sexual relations with their students.

When I get on a plane I have no idea who the pilot is or his qualification but I still feel very safe since it is the pilot who has the most to lose if something happens. Besides losing his job (if he and we survive) he is also a son, husband, and father, etc., and the last thing he wants to die or kill anyone or lose his job. However, if he is nuts and wants to crash the plane then all the certifications and licensing in the world won't make a difference.
I may have worded that post wrong. These are just examples of the results of the op.privatization or extended gov. For lack of a better term. And I do fully agree with the FDA needing to be abolished or at least fixed, but that is another example itself. Like the utilitiy reg board it is the result of our tax money at work. An example of a failed or at least vastly flawed system, I had hoped the post would steer the conversation back to the topic, it was going more towards this idea is dumb cause most people think so so I do too. But this is a topic I am very interested in. And the debate helps me form opinions or clarifies parts of it. There are many pluses and minuses to both ideas, some I listed. Oh and trump yes you are correct the party affiliation is my main response to the folks here in Texas. They still think he is not a politician , but he fits the mold. Really that was just an example or talking point to give backing to what I said, I know a lot of folks on here like to go by facts with links or polls but I tend to go only with what I’ve observed. One thing I can’t agree with is pharm being harmless. Or misunderstood. It’s pretty evident they have been lobbying and giving payouts on tort cases for a long while. Probly one reason cost of drugs is so high. And it’s not hard to follow the trail from them to insurance comp. that create hmo’s and provide malpractice insurance to doctors snd hospitals who in turn take money from big pharm for equipment and new wings or whatever and in turn push new medication to get the increase profit before the patent is void. I mean why else would they need commercials on tv listing symptoms and asking us to ask your doctor about such and such as if he somehow was unaware of a new drug. I mean it’s a lot of speculation I’ll say that but it falls into the power, greed , elitist paradigm and from experience if you step in something soft and moist or hard and dry in a pasture and it ain’t grass it’s usually bullshit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
I may have worded that post wrong. These are just examples of the results of the op.privatization or extended gov. For lack of a better term. And I do fully agree with the FDA needing to be abolished or at least fixed, but that is another example itself. Like the utilitiy reg board it is the result of our tax money at work. An example of a failed or at least vastly flawed system, I had hoped the post would steer the conversation back to the topic, it was going more towards this idea is dumb cause most people think so so I do too. But this is a topic I am very interested in. And the debate helps me form opinions or clarifies parts of it. There are many pluses and minuses to both ideas, some I listed. Oh and trump yes you are correct the party affiliation is my main response to the folks here in Texas. They still think he is not a politician , but he fits the mold. Really that was just an example or talking point to give backing to what I said, I know a lot of folks on here like to go by facts with links or polls but I tend to go only with what I’ve observed. One thing I can’t agree with is pharm being harmless. Or misunderstood. It’s pretty evident they have been lobbying and giving payouts on tort cases for a long while. Probly one reason cost of drugs is so high. And it’s not hard to follow the trail from them to insurance comp. that create hmo’s and provide malpractice insurance to doctors snd hospitals who in turn take money from big pharm for equipment and new wings or whatever and in turn push new medication to get the increase profit before the patent is void. I mean why else would they need commercials on tv listing symptoms and asking us to ask your doctor about such and such as if he somehow was unaware of a new drug. I mean it’s a lot of speculation I’ll say that but it falls into the power, greed , elitist paradigm and from experience if you step in something soft and moist or hard and dry in a pasture and it ain’t grass it’s usually bullshit.

First of all, I want to apologize for this late reply. Too many people are playing the one-upmanship game with me on other threads and I am trying to help them understand their rights but they are trying to ego-clone me.

I think it is actually me and not you who have gone off track, my apologies. However, it would help if you would space your posts out with paragraphs, making it easier for me to respond to your individual points and questions. You must be using voice recognition in your car right?

For me, observation "Trumps" all polls or statistics. I have found that I am able to predict the weather way better than any meteorologist or weather channel by just going out and looking up at the sky! I respect people like you who make their own observations and choose to make their own opinions instead of falling into "group think".

My point is that the private sector does everything better than the government and always has. They get things done faster and better. They are always accountable since they want to stay in business and will correct their mistakes ASAP to do so. This is how they have a competitive edge. As you know, an athlete cannot get better without competing with others who may beat him. Government does not allow competitors so they don't ever need to get better or correct mistake as soon as possible. I cannot think of one thing the government can do better than the private sector. Can you?

And because of this, they (government) are not accountable. Let me give you an example of how our healthcare system is out of control because of government:

If you buy something for yourself (or someone you love), you care about both the price and the quality.
If you buy something for someone else (who you don't know well), you care less about the quality but more about the price.
If you buy something with someone else's money (who you don't know) for someone else (who you also don't know) then you neither have to worry about the cost or the quality. <<<(Government)

Last edited:
Jun 2019
ROT
If you buy something for yourself, you care about both the price and the quality.
If you buy something for someone else, you care less about the quality but more about the price.
That likely explains why I am still married and she hasn't killed me in my sleep. For me I get the regular whatever. For her I get the upgrade if nor the top of the line.

While you can't buy love you can invest in it. So far you are too cheap to manage even that much...

Feb 2020
Thx
First of all, I want to apologize for this late reply. Too many people are playing the one-upmanship game with me on other threads and I am trying to help them understand their rights but they are trying to ego-clone me.

I think it is actually me and not you who have gone off track, my apologies. However, it would help if you would space your posts out with paragraphs, making it easier for me to respond to your individual points and questions. You must be using voice recognition in your car right?

For me, observation "Trumps" all polls or statistics. I have found that I am able to predict the weather way better than any meteorologist or weather channel by just going out and looking up at the sky! I respect people like you who make their own observations and choose to make their own opinions instead of falling into "group think".

My point is that the private sector does everything better than the government and always has. They get things done faster and better. They are always accountable since they want to stay in business and will correct their mistakes ASAP to do so. This is how they have a competitive edge. As you know, an athlete cannot get better without competing with others who may beat him. Government does not allow competitors so they don't ever need to get better or correct mistake as soon as possible. I cannot think of one thing the government can do better than the private sector. Can you?

And because of this, they (government) are not accountable. Let me give you an example of how our healthcare system is out of control because of government:

If you buy something for yourself (or someone you love), you care about both the price and the quality.
If you buy something for someone else (who you don't know well), you care less about the quality but more about the price.
If you buy something with someone else's money (who you don't know) for someone else (who you also don't know) then you neither have to worry about the cost or the quality. QUOTE]

Friend I also apologize for the late response.
I believe we find ourselves arguing the same point.
I apologize for my lack of structure but to tell you the truth, I am mostly on my cell and my damn fingers make me spend most time respelling words lol.
I could not agree with you more and agree with the need for less gov. I in fact do not see the need for the feds to collect tax on stuff we already pay locally for. And I won’t even start on accountability as I would be preaching to the choir I think.
Good luck to you
I’ll see ya out there

Mar 2020
Land of Freedom
Friend I also apologize for the late response.
I believe we find ourselves arguing the same point.
I apologize for my lack of structure but to tell you the truth, I am mostly on my cell and my damn fingers make me spend most time respelling words lol.
I could not agree with you more and agree with the need for less gov. I in fact do not see the need for the feds to collect tax on stuff we already pay locally for. And I won’t even start on accountability as I would be preaching to the choir I think.
Good luck to you
I’ll see ya out there
Well, I hate typing on the phone so I have had my share of bloopers using voice recognition:

"I understand that I shipped to drives to you and your or bur I need to learn a little courtesy. It's 105-8001 of these tries. I sent by mistake. Catacombs alert me to death and it is supposed to go tickets yet, so I need for you to call me back if you have any questions, please send it backs overnight next day air ticket."

Lesson learned: The easiest way to show with courtesy with Google Assistant is to avoid talking about catacombs and death during business!

I understand your frustration. The IRS and the Fed are criminal institutions.

They claim that taxes are the price we pay to live in a civilized society. But if being civilized means to coexist peacefully interacting through voluntary means instead of by violence, then taxation - one group of people forcibly depriving another of the fruits of their labor is the exact opposite of being civilized.

To steal the money that someone has earned through voluntary means is to steel that person's productivity, his time and his effort, to steel a part of his life. And to steal a part of someone's life is called slavery.

Taxes are often categorized as the people simply paying for the services they receive from government, but this is a gross mischaracterization.

Imagine getting a bill from a private business, for services you never asked for and may not even have wanted and imagine that if you don't pay whatever price of that business decides, they will wipe out your bank account, seize your assets and possibly put you in a cage.

In any context other than government, such behavior would, of course, be seen as immoral, unjust and criminal. And yet we're told that when government does the same thing, it is legitimate, moral and necessary for society.

There are two sides to the immorality of taxation:
First, it deprives the productive people of a large part of the wealth they produce, stealing there buying power, reducing their ability to provide for themselves and their families and making them less able to support the things THEY care about.

Second, it forces people to fund and support things which go again their wishes, that conflict with their own values and priorities and that are contrary to their own interests.

Government does not produce any wealth. Everything it spends, it must first take from the productive people, whether through open taxation or the hidden tax known as inflation. As a result, it is ALWAYS the productive, law-abiding taxpayers who fit the bill for tyranny.