Professor Biden has something to say.

Feb 2020
dfw, texas
big woo. at least he did not say windmills cause cancer!! or use a sharpie to change a weather map to try to prove he was not lying about alabama being hit by a hurricane!! that is some really stupid shit there!!

and from your source, so what? he did become a professor. what are you even crying about? do you know?

It was, even so, in 2017 when he acquired the title of “Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor” from the College of Pennsylvania.

In accordance to The Day by day Pennsylvania, the college opened the Penn Biden Middle for Diplomacy and World Engagement in Washington, D.C., outdoors of its campus as aspect of the professorship.

Reactions: Camelot and se7en
Feb 2020
Kalifornia
Joe Biden is highly delusional - he never taught any classes at Pennsylvania University, or anywhere else for that matter.

He was awarded the honorary title of “Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor” from the College of Pennsylvania.

Poor guy. I feel kinda sorry for him. Every time he says something, there's a 9 out of 10 chance that it's a gaffe.

Trump will destroy Joe on the debate stage if that ever materializes.

• Haha
Reactions: thor gonzales
Feb 2020
dfw, texas
learn to read, chief. you can't depend on clueless idiots like greg gutfeld to lead you through life.

get some passing 3rd grader to help you out, chief.

and from the source the first trump voter linked proving he was lying, and you-

It was, even so, in 2017 when he acquired the title of “Benjamin Franklin Presidential Practice Professor” from the College of Pennsylvania.

In accordance to The Day by day Pennsylvania, the college opened the Penn Biden Middle for Diplomacy and World Engagement in Washington, D.C., outdoors of its campus as aspect of the professorship.

and you think this blabbering bone spur coward will somehow "destroy" biden in a debate? this fool is semi-literate. at best....

Reactions: SkyChief
Feb 2020
Kalifornia
<snip>
get some passing 3rd grader to help you out, chief. <snip>
This seems to be the go-to play for all you frustrated liberals who have run out of logical arguments.

You say (or imply) that the other person is immature, or needs to grow up.

I'm not ungrateful, though. You are useful to me this way, and I hope you continue to use that mode of argument! :D

Reactions: thor gonzales
Feb 2020
dfw, texas
This seems to be the go-to play for all you frustrated liberals who have run out of logical arguments.

You say (or imply) that the other person is immature, or needs to grow up.

I'm not ungrateful, though. You are useful to me this way, and I hope you continue to use that mode of argument! :D
the deal is, chief, the headline of the story the first trump voter sourced said - "Biden's Claim He Became A Professor After Leaving Senate Sparks Confusion." right? then I replied that in the story he sourced it confirmed Biden's claim he did, in fact, become a professor after leaving the Senate, as quoted here:

And your reply to that is I am illogical? Do you see why I thought maybe you just couldn't read well enough to know what was going on? And you called me delusional when you believe Trump can beat anyone in a debate, when the chickenshit bitch does not debate, he just tries to insult his opponents to impress his mouth breathing voters? And somehow it does?