proof?

Mar 2010
north east usa
oh come off it
I been here and all I hear from aithest is prove it..
wht do they want proof if they don't and refuse to know theres god
they want proof shows that there must be a creator

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
... this may be the first time I'm actually glad to see one of Dusty's bizarre off-the-wall posts

it makes for a nice change from the gloating and the despair

Reactions: 2 people
Mar 2008
australia
oh come off it
we dont ask for proof. we ask for evidence. it doesnt have to be undeniable proof, just some objective, reliable, reason to hold that god exists that does not have a better explanation.

Reactions: 2 people
Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
we dont ask for proof. we ask for evidence. it doesnt have to be undeniable proof, just some objective, reliable, reason to hold that god exists that does not have a better explanation.
Conscience.

If humans evolved that means we are no different than dogs cats and we don't give a shit about any other living thing but our own personal survival.

Sep 2015
Brown Township, Ohio
oh come off it
The proof is in the pudding.

Aug 2016
Sweden
I think that all atheists are in God's seat but unlike in God or what God it is now that the evil people will never ate them but that evil people have acted toward me so I was madness against the God who does not help me against evil humans. Which God is it who want to eat out to have been happening at me eat this through but they will not go away on it. There are many different Gods. Is the God who want evil people will eat through. Anyone know what's up around the evil-minded God who want evil people to have been, and from a distance that is messing with me. I that may be far from flawless. Is the failure of the God who wants to eat out should exist.

Aug 2016
Sweden
Of course I have do back to this evil God.
Between 2006-2011 I was member that boards.

Aug 2016
Sweden
No God can punish me when he wanted my God hate messages in the first forum I'm involved became so angry eat through so I acted with hate messages by many famous deities. Sow believe a God creates when he wants to eat through to happen to me.

Is certainly the American God wanted me bad. American God is totally wacko.