Proposed new abortion regulation in Texas

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
A friend made me aware of this. I am speechless. I'll just leave it here for you.

Texas will now require funeral services whenever a woman has an abortion​

... In early July shortly after the state lost in its efforts to make abortion pointlessly miserable and expensive, state health officials quietly proposed new rules requiring what amounts to funeral arrangements any time a woman loses or terminates a pregnancy outside of her home. Now the funerals-for-embryos rule will be in effect before the end of the year. ...
Texas will now require funeral services whenever a woman has an abortion - Salon.com

Reactions: 1 person
Jun 2012
Barsoom
I want to see the pharmacy records that Mexico sends to the US of the US women who are "walking across the International Bridge" to buy abortion drugs or the records from the black market dealers.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I want to see the pharmacy records that Mexico sends to the US of the US women who are "walking across the International Bridge" to buy abortion drugs or the records from the black market dealers.
Fuck what you want.

Yeah right, "black market dealers" keep really good records. Idiot.

Reactions: 2 people
Jun 2012
Barsoom
How stupid does one have to be to question seeking the records of a black market drug market when a left-wing article, pregnant with confirmation bias, tries to quantify black market abortion drugs with no evidence or volume.