Prosecutors preparing to file charges against Epstein prison guards

Apr 2019
America
that's the thing, he was connected to so many powerful people, if he was killed, it could have been anyone, or any group of people

we can't assume he was killed without proof
and we can't blame it on one person or one group of people without proof

which reminds me, I need to read Brown's story
we can't assume
That is about all you do when it comes to Trump, what has changed?

Apr 2019
America
That's what you believe because that's something that was said by someone who had no evidence on Trump.
Having no evidence doesn't mean innocence. It just means no evidence was known by the one presenting it.
That's it. Nothing more. Nothing less.
Having no evidence doesn't mean innocence.
Really? To me it seems like a pretty good sign. :lol:

Sep 2019
Here
that's the thing, he was connected to so many powerful people, if he was killed, it could have been anyone, or any group of people

we can't assume he was killed without proof
and we can't blame it on one person or one group of people without proof

which reminds me, I need to read Brown's story
Guards can be paid off, because they're humans. If one or two were paid off, the most they'll get is 5 years. Out in 2 or three. And then retire with millions.

This reminds me of the "still got the shovel" scene in "Shooter."

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia
this Brown article is good shiz

so there was a Senate Judiciary committee hearing on the Federal Bureau of Prisons yesterday,

The nation’s top prison administrator, Kathleen Hawk Sawyer, told committee members, who expressed skepticism about the official cause of death, that FBI agents are looking at the possibility that a “criminal enterprise” played a role in that death.

Sawyer, who became director of the Federal Bureau of Prisons after the previous director was summarily shipped out after Epstein’s death, was taking questions when Sen. Lindsey Graham, a South Carolina Republican and chairman of the committee, asked about the FBI investigation.

“With a case this high profile, there has got to be either a major malfunction of the system or a criminal enterprise afoot to allow this to happen,” Graham said. “So are you looking at both? Is the FBI looking at both?”

“The FBI is involved and they are looking at criminal enterprise, yes,” Sawyer replied.

(I find it interesting Lindsay was digging for info on the FBI investigation)

~~~~

Cruz was all verklempt

What happened to Jeffrey Epstein is an enormous black eye for the BOP,” Cruz said, using the acronym for the Bureau of Prisons, “and yet he died in federal custody. He died in federal custody before he had a chance to testify about his crimes, about his wrongdoings, and about the other powerful men who were complicit in that sexual abuse. ... There were powerful men who wanted Jeffrey Epstein silenced.”

Cruz floated “two possibilities” for what happened to Epstein. The first was “gross negligence and total failure of BOP to do its job.” The second, he said, was “something far worse ... that it was not suicide but rather a homicide carried out by person or persons who wanted Epstein silenced.”
The Texas senator then asked Sawyer whether she saw “any indication” that Epstein was murdered.

Sawyer replied: “There’s no indication, from anything I know, that it was anything other than a suicide.”

~~~~

but it gets real good

so Epstein had a cell mate and "attempted suicide", the cellmate called for help

after that he was put on suicide watch, and was taken off suicide watch on 7/30, put in a cell 15 feet from the guard's desk, and given another cellmate

August 9, his cellmate was transferred with no replacement, despite the psychologist's recommendation he have a cellmate

almost like it was set up

Jul 2019
Georgia
I'm just having trouble seeing such carelessness with the most notorious prisoner in the country, especially after he had been put on suicide watch once.

I try to subscribe to Hanlon's Razor most of the time, but I'm just not seeing how there wasn't one person who was like "yeah you need to pay extra attention to this guy."