Putin: Don't Tell Anyone

Dec 2015
Arizona
As if things couldn't get any more ..... I can't even find the appropriate word! Outrageous? Bizarre? Unbelievable?
Putin, obviously feeling left out of Donny's Love Fest, had a few things to say today, in defense of the American president??? Really??
Cuz in my head I'm hearing the same chilling sounds that we'd hear if Chernobyl's alarm system kicked in again.
MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia said on Wednesday that he would not mind if the White House made public his talks with President Trump at a summit meeting last year because there was nothing incriminating in their conversations.

Just five days earlier, Mr. Putin’s spokesman had said the Kremlin would not want records of the two presidents’ talks released. But Mr. Putin, a former K.G.B. spy, said his previous job had taught him that any conversation he had could be published.

“Therefore, when they tried to spin another scandal over our meeting with President Trump in Helsinki, we told the administration directly: If someone wants to find out something, publish; we are not against it,” the Russian president said at an energy conference in Moscow. “I can assure you there was nothing there that could compromise President Trump.”
Okay fine, Vlad. But here comes Vladdy the Comic:
When asked on Wednesday about whether Russia intended to intervene into the 2020 election in the United States, Mr. Putin, in typical fashion, appeared to make a joke of the question.
“I will tell you a secret — yes, we will surely do this, just to make you joyful over there,” Mr. Putin said, provoking a round of applause from the crowd, consisting of Russia’s top officials and the heads of a number of Russian and foreign energy companies. “Just don’t tell anyone,” he added.

Is it just me or.............
Putin Says He Doesn’t Mind if Private Talk With Trump Is Made Public

Last edited:

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
And Dotard just keeps ass-kissing. It will take hard facts and third party audits to convince me that Trump isn't owned by the Russian mob.

Nov 2012
nirvana
As if things couldn't get any more ..... I can't even find the appropriate word! Outrageous? Bizarre? Unbelievable?
Putin, obviously feeling left out of Donny's Love Fest, had a few things to say today, in defense of the American president??? Really??
Cuz in my head I'm hearing the same chillings sounds that we'd hear if Chernobyl's alarm system kicked in again.
MOSCOW — President Vladimir V. Putin of Russia said on Wednesday that he would not mind if the White House made public his talks with President Trump at a summit meeting last year because there was nothing incriminating in their conversations.

Just five days earlier, Mr. Putin’s spokesman had said the Kremlin would not want records of the two presidents’ talks released. But Mr. Putin, a former K.G.B. spy, said his previous job had taught him that any conversation he had could be published.

“Therefore, when they tried to spin another scandal over our meeting with President Trump in Helsinki, we told the administration directly: If someone wants to find out something, publish; we are not against it,” the Russian president said at an energy conference in Moscow. “I can assure you there was nothing there that could compromise President Trump.”
Okay fine, Vlad. But here comes Vladdy the Comic:
When asked on Wednesday about whether Russia intended to intervene into the 2020 election in the United States, Mr. Putin, in typical fashion, appeared to make a joke of the question.
“I will tell you a secret — yes, we will surely do this, just to make you joyful over there,” Mr. Putin said, provoking a round of applause from the crowd, consisting of Russia’s top officials and the heads of a number of Russian and foreign energy companies. “Just don’t tell anyone,” he added.

Is it just me or.............
Putin Says He Doesn’t Mind if Private Talk With Trump Is Made Public
He's so funny. Not.

Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
When is the GOP Senate going to say STOP--that's enough?
When your Trumpist neighbors says, "enough!"

I don't know about you but I don't know one damned Trumpet that cares what he does, ever.
They love him because he hates teh same people they do and nothing will make them turn on him, nothing.

He will not be convicted in the Senate, no matter what. (and I mean literally, no matter what)

Dec 2015
Arizona
When your Trumpist neighbors says, "enough!"

I don't know about you but I don't know one damned Trumpet that cares what he does, ever.
They love him because he hates teh same people they do and nothing will make them turn on him, nothing.

He will not be convicted in the Senate, no matter what. (and I mean literally, no matter what)
True.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I honestly thought the last few days would show the first signs of Trumets says, enough.

I have been surprised, not a single Trumpet can I find that sees this as any different than a conspiracy against their hero.

I do not think America will ever be the same.