Question for Christians

Jun 2012
Barsoom
Prophecy of the days until Jesus would be born from 500 years before Jesus was born, or a miracle of going back in time to start the conspiracy, and working backwards from the Gospels.

Jun 2013
USA TN
But if you don't know what year it happened in then how do you know it really happened at all?
faith I guess. how do you know it didn't? you start a lot of religion threads. are you agnostic searching for answers or do you just like to piss people off?

I just assume he was born a little bit over 2000 years ago. that's close enough for me.

Reactions: 2 people

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
Prophecy of the days until Jesus would be born from 500 years before Jesus was born, or a miracle of going back in time to start the conspiracy, and working backwards from the Gospels.
Are those TN years or bible years or calendar years?

Jul 2008
Virginia Beach, VA
Books that were written about a thousand years before Christ was allegedly born and then mined for "prophecies" to create a story that "miraculously" fulfilled them.

Reactions: 2 people