Question for the Anti-Abortion Crowd

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Sabcat, it's dumb lies like this which make people think you're a troll.
Look back at my post #1. Then continue below...

I did give the originator credit. Same person as your article referenced => Patrick S. Tomlimson, comic and author of the ARK trilogy. I provided his twitter account as the source. His tweets were where this whole thing started.
Also, posters all over this forum repeat other people's arguments every day.

And actually that's not what you did at all.
The actual source is his tweets. Your own article stated that. Quoting them.
Did you not understand what you were posting???

You know, if I were more interested in showing you up I would apply this logic to your started threads but I just ain't that interested in your crappy arguments.

You're really stooping for criticism at this stage.

And second worst out of the whole situation, none of your comments here have any topical merit.

Shit, this is like the 3rd or 4th time this silly thing has been brought up. The update prompts us to when we are quoted (as you know) I saw it and sighed. "This AGAIN" so no. I did not go all the way back to the begining of the long dead thread about abortion again.

It is a stupid, pointless argument.

Yes, life begins at conception. If you do not recognize that you are lying to yourself. No, i don't care if you kill it.

The end

The rest is just semantics and religion

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Sabcat, it's dumb lies like this which make people think you're a troll.
Look back at my post #1. Then continue below...

I did give the originator credit. Same person as your article referenced => Patrick S. Tomlimson, comic and author of the ARK trilogy. I provided his twitter account as the source. His tweets were where this whole thing started.
Also, posters all over this forum repeat other people's arguments every day.

And actually that's not what you did at all.
The actual source is his tweets. Your own article stated that. Quoting them.
Did you not understand what you were posting???

You know, if I were more interested in showing you up I would apply this logic to your started threads but I just ain't that interested in your crappy arguments.

You're really stooping for criticism at this stage.

And second worst out of the whole situation, none of your comments here have any topical merit.
I exposed your article as trivial crap and you don't have any sort of defense for it...

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

So you inspired me to revisit this thread w/ your snarky little comment.

So in 8 pages of responces to "your thread" that you neglected to respond when it was live to you chose mine that was simply pointing out that this had all been done before to reintroduce yourself into the dead thread and none of the actual responses from what, a year ago?

You are a real clever one there potato, huh?

Nov 2005
California
Shit, this is like the 3rd or 4th time this silly thing has been brought up. The update prompts us to when we are quoted (as you know) I saw it and sighed. "This AGAIN" so no. I did not go all the way back to the begining of the long dead thread about abortion again.
It is a stupid, pointless argument.
No. It's really not.
And you're still avoiding the points being made.

Yes, life begins at conception. If you do not recognize that you are lying to yourself. No, i don't care if you kill it.
The end
The rest is just semantics and religion
"Life begins at conception" is irrelevant to the issues exposed in the originating article.
You claim you don't care, but you post the pro-life arguments.

So you inspired me to revisit this thread w/ your snarky little comment.
So in 8 pages of responces to "your thread" that you neglected to respond when it was live to you chose mine that was simply pointing out that this had all been done before to reintroduce yourself into the dead thread and none of the actual responses from what, a year ago?
Frankly, cause you were the only one who posted something that actually resembled a topical response on the first page.
Neil posted in the thread but immediately started obfuscating the actual points raised by jumping immediately to the "life begins at conception" rant and digging in there.