Question: How did we get to this point?

Dec 2015
Arizona
When Trump was elected all sorts of known quantities were discarded or turned upside down. The importance of a person's character became obsolete. Diplomacy was thrown out. Truth/facts=gone. Fiscal responsibility=a joke. The concept of Conservatism=missing. Family values=absent. Trade=cattywampus.
Good=bad. Up=down. Stable=unstable. Good guys=bad guys and on and on and on.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
When Trump was elected all sorts of known quantities were discarded or turned upside down. The importance of a person's character became obsolete. Diplomacy was thrown out. Truth/facts=gone. Fiscal responsibility=a joke. The concept of Conservatism=missing. Family values=absent. Trade=cattywampus.
Good=bad. Up=down. Stable=unstable. Good guys=bad guys and on and on and on.
Family values was teh biggest farse ever... that crap started wirth Bush Jr... what a tool.

He runs around the country yelling family values then his daughters go off to college and are drunkin' messes.

Then for an encore we get the lovely Sarah and her brood. High school dropouts, knocked up in their teens, forced to join the military to avoid jail...

They a new family values production took stage. The Trumps. Where stilettos are wore at all times and pussy is grabbed.

And all the good Christians run out and vote for this.

Clearly these decades old productions is straight out of the THeatre of the Absurd.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
How did we get to the point where the guys who killed Osama bin Laden are the bad guys and the guys who bankrolled 9/11 are the good guys?

Alternative Facts !!! And the total abdication of anything resembling morality by the Christian right !!!

There's an old saying, "The road to hell is paved with good intentions". The Christian right saw an opportunity to get someone, ANYONE elected so, in their moral zeal, they could stack the SCOTUS and finally mount an assault on Roe. What they've done is elect a man with no morals at all. They've completely destroyed themselves by supporting a man that has NO morals, NO ethics (other than how he can serve himself) and NO principles (except again what he gets out of it)

Oct 2010
Colorado
Nwolfe said:
How did we get to the point where the guys who killed Osama bin Laden are the bad guys and the guys who bankrolled 9/11 are the good guys?
How'd this happen?

"So a general gets on, sent obviously by Obama, and he said, 'Mr. Trump doesn't understand. He knows nothing about defense.' I know more about offense and defense than they will ever understand, believe me. Believe me. Than they will ever understand. Than they will ever understand."​
“No one is more conservative than me.”​
“Nobody’s ever been more successful than me.”​
"I think nobody knows more about taxes than I do, maybe in the history of the world. Nobody knows more about taxes."​
"I know more about renewables than any human being on Earth."​
“I can be more presidential than anybody. I would say more presidential, and I’ve said this a couple of times, more presidential other than the great Abe Lincoln.”​
“No one respects women more than me. No one reads the Bible more than me.”​
"Nobody in the history of this country has ever known so much about infrastructure as Donald Trump."​
“I am the least racist person you’ll ever meet.”​
“There’s nobody more pro-Israel than I am.”​
“There’s nobody that’s done so much for equality as I have.”​
“There’s nobody who feels more strongly about women’s health issues.”​
"Nobody knows more about trade than me."​
"I understand social media. I understand the power of Twitter. I understand the power of Facebook maybe better than almost anybody, based on my results, right?"​
"Nobody knows more about debt. I'm like the king. I love debt."​
"Nobody knows banking better than I do"​
"I understand money better than anybody. I understand it far better than Hillary, and I'm way up on the economy when it comes to questions on the economy."​
"I think nobody knows the system better than I do."​
“No one is stronger on the Second Amendment than me.”​
"Nobody knows the system better than I do."​
"Nobody knows politicians better than Donald Trump."​
"There's nobody bigger or better at the military than I am."​
"I know more about ISIS [the Islamic State militant group] than the generals do. Believe me."​
"There is nobody who understands the horror of nuclear more than me."​
"Because nobody knows the system better than me. I know the H1B. I know the H2B. Nobody knows it better than me."​

That's how.

May 2018
USA
That's only for the "alternative truthers"...people in touch with reality know who the bad guys are/were. To think a draftdodging chickenshit like Trump is talking smack about a soldier that served honorably for 37 years turns my stomach. But the treasonous, unamerican Trumpanzees eat it up.

Dec 2018
U.S
The permissions granted to the President.

Can the President sign bills into motion without majority Congressional approval? If yes, did
the previous President receive majority Congressional approval on his 735 billion or so dollar BILL which was signed into motion on his first day as President?

Stupid: a deragatory pejorative or a word with definitions other than deragtory and/or pejorative?

Microaggressionisms: pertaining to deragatory/pejoratives or pertaining to definitions ascribed by 'self'?

Bullying: needing excuse or not needing excuse for reasons of being victimized/victimization?

How does Federal correct its wrongs? What is/are the Constitutional 'rules'? IF, any corrections are/is needing/needed to be made?

What is/are the Churches' 'rules/ways' to correct its wrongs if corrections are/is needing/needed to be made?

Last edited: