Question: How did we get to this point?

Nov 2017
Trump, Jr., Eric, Ivanka and Jared, that crime family. I don't know enough about the others to include them.

At this point I'd give Barron a break.
Ah, I think I get it now. There isn't really any Trump crime family, there's a Trump "crime" family.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Quite a loaded and ambiguous question you pose. Before we can proceed with your question, we must first establish that your premises are true.

1. Was Osama bin Laden killed by some "guys"? Apparently not, according to these sources:

PressTV-‘Bin Laden died in Afghanistan in 2001’
Kidney failure may already have killed Bin Laden
But, but, bin Laden died in 2001, didn't he??!

2. You're implicitly assuming that the "guys" who killed Osama bin Laden (assumption within an assumption) and the "guys" who bankrolled 9/11 are all different guys. How do you know that to be the case?

3. You're implying that prior to this point in question (as though it even exists - yet another assumption) things were different; were things different before this point in question, assuming it even exists?

So you're saying that even before they started floating the WMD lie, Bush and company were lying to us about bin Laden ?? Or the need to attack either Afghanistan or Iraq ?? That 15 years and two trillion dollars have been totally and completely wasted ??

Nov 2017
So you're saying that even before they started floating the WMD lie, Bush and company were lying to us about bin Laden ?? Or the need to attack either Afghanistan or Iraq ?? That 15 years and two trillion dollars have been totally and completely wasted ??
It's possible and I'll even go out on a limb and say it sounds plausible to me.

Nov 2017
Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
No, that's real, or at least a serious allegation, unlike this silly idea of the Trump family being a crime family (without substantive evidence to corroborate it): THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

BTW, I think the Bush family and the Clinton family are one in the same crime family; here's just one example of how they're intertwined: The Bush-Clinton Crime Family
I suspected New York is about to bust the Trumps for decades of under paid property taxes. If they indict I'm betting the IRS will be taking a closer look as well.