Question: How did we get to this point?

Dec 2015
Arizona
In the field of information theory, what's being done here is known as error correction.

Maybe it's you who has had things backwards all along, and now that they're being remedied it seems to you like things are going from correct to incorrect.

Okay, Neil. Why don't you enlighten me? What things do I have backwards? What errors are being corrected?

Dec 2015
Arizona
No, that's real, or at least a serious allegation, unlike this silly idea of the Trump family being a crime family (without substantive evidence to corroborate it): THE CLINTON BODY-COUNT | WHAT REALLY HAPPENED

BTW, I think the Bush family and the Clinton family are one in the same crime family; here's just one example of how they're intertwined: The Bush-Clinton Crime Family

Let's see if I've got this: The Bushes are a Crime Family, The Clintons are a crime family, but the Trumps are NOT a crime family. I don't suppose you'd like to back that up with some sources and be sure to include WHY (evidence) that the Trumps would not qualify as a crime family?

Nov 2017
Okay, Neil. Why don't you enlighten me? What things do I have backwards? What errors are being corrected?
I was referring to everything you mentioned & listed in your post that I replied to.

If it was that 2 + 2 does not equal 4, then that has been discarded or turned upside down, and now 2 + 2 does equal 4.

Nov 2017
Let's see if I've got this: The Bushes are a Crime Family, The Clintons are a crime family, but the Trumps are NOT a crime family. I don't suppose you'd like to back that up with some sources and be sure to include WHY (evidence) that the Trumps would not qualify as a crime family?
Oh, so I'm supposed to prove a negative here? Show me how to prove a negative in general, and how that can apply with Trump or the supposed "Trump crime family."

If there is proof that Trump is a criminal, I'd have no problem saying "lock him up!" I'm not loyal to a person; I support him because he agrees with me on things like policy, how the country ought to be run, etc. far more than any of the other candidates who ran for POTUS in 2016 (except maybe Rand Paul to a degree, but he washed out early).

Dec 2015
Arizona
Oh, so I'm supposed to prove a negative here? Show me how to prove a negative in general, and how that can apply with Trump or the supposed "Trump crime family."

If there is proof that Trump is a criminal, I'd have no problem saying "lock him up!" I'm not loyal to a person; I support him because he agrees with me on things like policy, how the country ought to be run, etc. far more than any of the other candidates who ran for POTUS in 2016 (except maybe Rand Paul to a degree, but he washed out early).
So, you've got nothing. Just as I suspected. Stop embarrassing yourself.

Dec 2015
Arizona
I was referring to everything you mentioned & listed in your post that I replied to.

If it was that 2 + 2 does not equal 4, then that has been discarded or turned upside down, and now 2 + 2 does equal 4.

So, Neil, you've got NOTHING again. You should stop while you can.

Nov 2017
So, you've got nothing. Just as I suspected. Stop embarrassing yourself.
Well apparently neither do you, so I'm going to keep the status quo - neither Trump nor his family are criminals.

Regarding your "stop embarrassing yourself" remark, that's as good as the "stop beating your wife" kind of stuff.

Nov 2017
So, Neil, you've got NOTHING again. You should stop while you can.
I'm satisfied with what I have revealed about your sophistry & I'm not going to stop if I don't want to. Face it, the readers will decide who's winning this contest; not you & not me.