Question: How did we get to this point?

Apr 2014
Heart of America
Let's see if I've got this: The Bushes are a Crime Family, The Clintons are a crime family, but the Trumps are NOT a crime family. I don't suppose you'd like to back that up with some sources and be sure to include WHY (evidence) that the Trumps would not qualify as a crime family?
LOL. I agree that none are crime families...although the Clintons were closest to being one with their political corruption machine currently under investigation: Feds received whistleblower evidence in 2017 alleging Clinton Foundation wrongdoing

As for the Trumps; if they are a crime family then they are the Keystone Kops equivalent of crime families.

Apr 2013
Left coast
LOL. I agree that none are crime families...although the Clintons were closest to being one with their political corruption machine currently under investigation: Feds received whistleblower evidence in 2017 alleging Clinton Foundation wrongdoing

As for the Trumps; if they are a crime family then they are the Keystone Kops equivalent of crime families.
The Clinton Foundation has been investigated more times than the Benghazi situation and nothing.

One little look at the Trump Foundation by investigators and Cappo shuts it down and runs away in a panic.

Apr 2014
Heart of America
The Clinton Foundation has been investigated more times than the Benghazi situation and nothing.

One little look at the Trump Foundation by investigators and Cappo shuts it down and runs away in a panic.
Time will tell on both.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Time will tell on both.
I've said it before. The Clintons have been investigated for more than THIRTY YEARS now. They're either THE SINGLE MOST BRILLIANT criminal minds EVER on the face of the planet, or maybe, just maybe, it's ALL just rumor and innuendo spread by an actual vast right wing conspiracy !!!! Seriously, they've been under the microscope for three decades, surely if there was something there, ANYTHING at all, they would have been charged. But to date not one indictment, not one guilty plea, not one conviction. The Trumpanzees have been under investigation for what, 18 months or so, and already we have 33 people indicted or already plead guilty. The ONLY other possibility is they have even better dirt files than old J Edgar !!!

Jul 2007
NJ
I've said it before. The Clintons have been investigated for more than THIRTY YEARS now. They're either THE SINGLE MOST BRILLIANT criminal minds EVER on the face of the planet, or maybe, just maybe, it's ALL just rumor and innuendo spread by an actual vast right wing conspiracy !!!! Seriously, they've been under the microscope for three decades, surely if there was something there, ANYTHING at all, they would have been charged. But to date not one indictment, not one guilty plea, not one conviction. The Trumpanzees have been under investigation for what, 18 months or so, and already we have 33 people indicted or already plead guilty. The ONLY other possibility is they have even better dirt files than old J Edgar !!!
As well as the Obamas, though not for that length of time. In the case of these people claiming they are the criminals and overlooking the actual crime being committed, as they did in almost every instance of when it's "their guy" in power at the time, they will never stop being on the wrong side. And the only way to prevent more from being created, is to not allow the lies to be aired. And reenacting the fairness doctrine.