Rand Paul gets it again/neocons FTW

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
Me too. I'm not anywhere near as "lefty" as my posts probably imply, but I just have to counter the current bullshit from the left.

We had a few more in the past but currently only one LWNJ but several RWNJs.
like i mentioned previous, I was basically run off message board by posters i had long exchanged banter with and respected because when Trump came along i did not automatically condemn him.

So I am hardly as liberal as I know I come off. I am hard core anti Trump now as I gave him every opportunity and let's face it he is dangerous to our country and destroying the world order that has brought us the greatest prosperity in the history of the planet.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
I can't recall many posts from you not supportive of Dotard.
nah, guy39 is not a Trumpet. He just has a bunch of views that go along with what Trump decided to be.

I think he sees the glaring problem a lying bitch at the helm can be.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
Why should he? The Trumpanzees certainly showed NO respect to the President before Trump, did they? Now that you get the same dismissive treatment (not exactly the same though: RW ignore facts and treats lies with reverence) it offends YOU horribly. LOL. That's called "snowflakism", btw.

See, the problem is this: you guys LIE so much that on the rare occasion a RW tells the TRUTH, nobody believes them. It's like the boy who cried wolf. To sum up: maybe when the RW quits quoting "alternative facts" people will actually listen to what they have to say?
You are absolutely nothing but a hack who bring nothing to a discussion but insults and opinions without source. I am certain you lack the mental capacity to even have a discussion pertinent to the facts. Quit frankly, from what I can see, your time spent on here has been nothing but an abject failure.

Nov 2012
Kekistan
nah, guy39 is not a Trumpet. He just has a bunch of views that go along with what Trump decided to be.

I think he sees the glaring problem a lying bitch at the helm can be.
I see the good that Trump is accomplishing, rather by his own design or not. Its time that the deep state gets called out. There is not doubt in my mind that powerful tools, ran by civilian bureaucrats, with allegiance to politicians,is being used as a political weapon. That scares me more that Russia propaganda to influence an election. I agree with Trump and tariffs. I bucked the right on that over a decade ago. The left actually agreed with Trump's tariff policies up until they abandoned the working base for the non-working base. None of the gloom and doom that has been predicted over a "trade war" has occurred. The economy is doing very well. The labor participation rate has been steady at around 63%. Inflation has ticked up due to the economy going into over drive. Wages are up about 3%. Interest rates are going up. This is a good thing, they have been artificially flat. House sales in California are dropping drastically. This is a good sign as well. The median price for a house in California is double the rest of the nation. This demonstrates that people are not locked into a high cost area and there is employment elsewhere to be had. Nashville has seen a mass migration of Chicago land residents. When people are given options they begin to vote with their feet. That is when corrections occur. A booming economy allows this to happen.

Trump twitter is ridiculous. Trump opens his mouth and lets stuff fly without even thinking about it. Call it shoot from the hip if it makes you feel better. It shows a lack of thinking things through. One thing I can tell you from watching Trump that makes him different than the last few Presidents. He does not micro manage. Its obvious he lets the people around him take care of stuff, and as long as its going like he wants he really does not care. That is one of the reasons he has all the twitter garbage time. He really is running the Executive branch like a CEO would instead of a politician. In the case of Mattis as the sec of defense its worked great. In other cases it has not. The other glaring problem with Trump is he does not understand he has to accept responsibility for those under him who fail and correct the problem. He does not want to get his hands dirty with the task of daily operations and problem solving. He is content to sit back and let someone else do it, until it goes to shit then he fires someone. Its not a good policy imo.