Rand Paul Wants Whistleblower Outed. Libertarians Want the Old Rand Paul Back

Sep 2019
Here
I couldn't have said it better.

Rand Paul Wants Whistleblower Outed. Libertarians Want the Old Rand Paul Back
President Donald Trump "has great courage" and "faces down the fake media every day," said Sen. Rand Paul (R–Ky.) on Monday. At a Trump 2020 rally in Lexington, Kentucky, Paul called upon media to out the whistleblower who first raised objections about Trump's July call with Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelenskiy. Paul also asked colleagues in Congress to make both the whistleblower and Joe Biden's son Hunter testify.
"We also now know the name of the whistleblower," said Paul. "I say tonight to the media, 'Do your job and print his name!' And I say this to my fellow colleagues in Congress, to every Republican in Washington, 'Step up and subpoena Hunter Biden and subpoena the whistleblower!'"
Ugh.
Paul's enthusiastic and near perpetual support for Trump actions continues to......

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Anyone who honestly believes in small government cannot support in the whistleblower's identity being made public.

(spoiler alert, his identify is going to be made public)

Jul 2019
Georgia
apparently he's gone off the deep end

not going to post his twtter melts but they're out there if you want to take a gander yourself.

Reactions: Clara007
Jul 2019
Georgia
Libertarians are just Republicans who smoke weed.
that was my go-to discriptor for years
(it fit myself more accurately than anyone)

but now that weed is basically legal everywhere and republicans are a whole different party,
I'm going with "overused identifier whose entire ideology can basically fit onto a bumper sticker"

Reactions: Biff
Jan 2015
MD
that was my go-to discriptor for years
(it fit myself more accurately than anyone)

but now that weed is basically legal everywhere and republicans are a whole different party,
I'm going with "overused identifier whose entire ideology can basically fit onto a bumper sticker"
At this point they're mostly just weirdos who live on the internet and want to legalize pedophilia because they're against state intervention.

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2015
Arizona
More strange bedfellows.
It wasn't always this way. On the campaign trail, Trump said Paul was "truly weird" and "without a properly functioning brain." Paul, meanwhile, called Trump an "orange-faced windbag."
Is this ONE of the many reasons Republicans can't be trusted?? So we all know what's happening here, don't we?

Randy wants to be president. Randy can't BE president because he's such a doofus, so what better way to BE president if you can't BE president is to be the President Whisperer---kinda like Guiliani. Right?

Paul is proving to be just as dimwitted as everyone else who thinks THEY can tame the beast, but getting all buddy-buddy with Trump rarely has a happy ending--as we all know. Still, the romancing continues. Don't ask me why.
Alliances with Trump are a one-way street---as the wheels on the bus get closer to Paul.
I wonder what Paul's good friend Justin Amash thinks of this BFF thingy.

Reactions: se7en
Jul 2019
Georgia