Do you agree

• Yes

Votes: 3 42.9%
  • No I hate lyricism

Votes: 4 57.1%

• Total voters
Aug 2018
USA
rap is not even music, just a bunch of screaming profanity with a beat.
You didn't listen to a single song that I posted, you are too stupid to comprehend a single song that I posted, you just saw some mainstream gangsta rap idiots and thought all rap was like that.

Jun 2013
USA TN
You didn't listen to a single song that I posted, you are too stupid to comprehend a single song that I posted, you just saw some mainstream gangsta rap idiots and thought all rap was like that.
just because i don't like the music you like does not make me stupid you rude asshole. i like classic rock---when music was still music and people had real talent. like led zeppelin, queen, ac/dc, van halen, guns n roses, boston, nirvana...

Aug 2018
USA
just because i don't like the music you like does not make me stupid you rude asshole. i like classic rock---when music was still music and people had real talent. like led zeppelin, queen, ac/dc, van halen, guns n roses, boston, nirvana...
I am not saying just because you don't like the music I like you are stupid. I am saying your opinion is closed minded and stupid because you are stereotyping all rap as ignorant gangsta rap. There are countless sub-genres of rap with all kinds of different sounds and subject matter. Also rap is more focused on the lyrics than other types of music. None of the "real music" you like is as lyrically intricate as the rappers I listen to and that is a statement of objective fact, not an opinion. I dare you to try and find classic rock songs that can compete with these lyrically but I doubt you will even understand it. The first is more about showing off, the second is more of a meaning-based song.

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
rap is not even music, just a bunch of screaming profanity with a beat.
that is pretty much what my dad said about rock when I was young

Just last night a family member posted on Facebook how bad music is today (in reference to the Billboard awards this week) They are a musician themselves, signed to a label. I was pretty surprised that people in the industry are just as biased as those that are mere consumers.

IMO, it's ignorant to criticize anyone's music.