Reasons why there's no conspiracy to kill Epstein

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
They would be the biggest idiot on the planet.

As a part of Epstein's plea deal he received from Alex Acosta's FL office, prosecutors not only could not additionally charge Epstein but they couldn't go after Epstein's co-conspirators. As well, all the alleged victims had to sign non-disclosure agreements, making them unable to talk. Well now that he's dead, those agreements are likely null and void. The alleged victims have already gone to court to argue.

If last week you thought this story was going to bring about a ton of names, that position shouldn't change.

PS. The lawyers who helped Epstein arrange his plea agreement has hired criminal defense attorneys. I'm sure it's just a coincidence :oops:

Aug 2019
Albuquerque, NM
They would be the biggest idiot on the planet.

As a part of Epstein's plea deal he received from Alex Acosta's FL office, prosecutors not only could not additionally charge Epstein but they couldn't go after Epstein's co-conspirators. As well, all the alleged victims had to sign non-disclosure agreements, making them unable to talk. Well now that he's dead, those agreements are likely null and void. The alleged victims have already gone to court to argue.

If last week you thought this story was going to bring about a ton of names, that position shouldn't change.

PS. The lawyers who helped Epstein arrange his plea agreement has hired criminal defense attorneys. I'm sure it's just a coincidence :oops:
Rich, powerful people don't care about the optics, they get away with whatever they want. LIke Epstein getting away with raping kids and women. I'm guessing the names won't get out because the powerful people will quash it.

There is absolutely no doubt Epstein suicide was no accident. All they had to do was lift the suicide watch and he would take care of things

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Rich, powerful people don't care about the optics, they get away with whatever they want. LIke Epstein getting away with raping kids and women. I'm guessing the names won't get out because the powerful people will quash it.

There is absolutely no doubt Epstein suicide was no accident. All they had to do was lift the suicide watch and he would take care of things
Lets wait for the facts

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
There will be no good answer either. Regardless, now the bird can't sing. Just a coincidence? With crimes this hideous?
I admit it looks fishy and it needs to be investigated. But it could be a coincidence. The problem is we have as humans look for patterns and categorization. We don't want to believe that things JUST happen. We want to believe that if something outrageous happens there must be a bigger reason or a plan.

I'm not willing to say some kind of foul play occurred though until there's evidence to suggest so.

May 2018
Chicago
I admit it looks fishy and it needs to be investigated. But it could be a coincidence. The problem is we have as humans look for patterns and categorization. We don't want to believe that things JUST happen. We want to believe that if something outrageous happens there must be a bigger reason or a plan.
In this case, it's difficult to believe there wasn't a plan, even if it just meant taking Epstein off suicide watch. That would be be enough.