Remembering Melania’s 2017 Christmas Decorations

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
November 30, 2017​
White House decorations are beautiful...and the media howl​
By Henry Percy​

Here is a brief video where Melania watches ballet dancers performing The Nutcracker Waltz of Flowers between her decorated Christmas trees.

She is one classy lady. Class is what sends media Lefties round the bend faster than anything else.

Here is a nice rendition of Flowers:

Lefties never give up:

The media have returned for the time-honored tradition of bashing the first lady Melania Trump’s White House decorations for absolutely no reason.​
Great photos in this article:

Don’t Listen To The Haters: I Spent Last Night At The White House – Melania’s Decorations Are Perfect​
Benny Johnson​
8:00 PM 11/27/2018​

May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
Three more cheers for Melania:

Melania shrugged off the criticism saying of the red trees, “I think they look fantastic.”​
“We are in the 21st century and everybody has a different taste,” Melania said, “I think they look fantastic.” Melania then invited the large student audience to visit the White House. “I hope you will call come over to visit. In real life they look even more beautiful. You are all welcome to visit the White House, the people’s house,” the first lady said to cheers.

Melania Trump Claps Back At Christmas Decoration Critics: ‘I Think They Look Fantastic’​
Benny Johnson​
12:03 PM 11/28/2018​

Dec 2015
Arizona
Such great advice from Benny Johnson! Don't listen to the haters! AND Melania gets a "pass".... why?

For eight long years, the haters were out in droves creating conspiracy theories about the Obamas. Do you recall that?
Did you object?
Obama wouldn't say Merry Christmas (Muslim, you know). Obama wouldn't display the creche. Obama was anti-Christmas.
Obama wanted a non-religious Christmas. Article after article was written about Obama's "war on Christmas".

So....good for Melania. If the First Lady wants RED TREES....she can have RED TREES. Personally, I think they are a little creepy and need a few twinkle lights, but hey--that's just me.

Nov 2012
Rhondda
Flanders had better elect this lady Queen: anything would be better than the bloated divorce-prospect she married.

Reactions: Clara007
May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
AND Melania gets a "pass".... why?
To Clara007: One reason is that she does not govern.

For eight long years, the haters were out in droves creating conspiracy theories about the Obamas.
To Clara007: They were not conspiracy theories:

conspiracy theory (noun)
A theory seeking to explain a disputed case or matter as a plot by a secret group or alliance rather than an individual or isolated act.​
conspiracy theorist (noun)​

Do you recall that?
Did you object?
To Clara007: Indeed I do. I often objected to his crimes and treason.

Obama wouldn't say Merry Christmas (Muslim, you know). Obama wouldn't display the creche. Obama was anti-Christmas.
Obama wanted a non-religious Christmas. Article after article was written about Obama's "war on Christmas".
To Clara007: You have a strange way of identifying conspiracies.

conspiracy (noun)​
plural conspiracies​
1. An agreement to perform together an illegal, wrongful, or subversive act.​
2. A group of conspirators.​
3. Law. An agreement between two or more persons to commit a crime or accomplish a legal purpose through illegal action.​
4. A joining or acting together, as if by sinister design: a conspiracy of wind and tide that devastated coastal areas.​

Everything the Chicago sewer rat said is on the record. Every unconstitutional and illegal thing he did was done with co-conspirators. John Kerry, Hillary Clinton, Eric Holder, and Loretta Lynch just to name his top lieutenants.

Incidentally, the sewer rat is bragging about beating the rap:

Obama Speaks About His 'No Indictments' Administration At A Houston Celebration For James Baker​
By Scott McDonald On 11/28/18 at 1:39 AM​

Hope springs eternal; so maybe the rat’s boast is premature.

See number 34 permalink in this thread:

Pages And Pages Of Whitewash

Dec 2015
Arizona
True. Melania doesn't govern. Did Michelle?

The phrase 'conspiracy theory' popped up quite often from 2008-2016, but maybe you missed it?? In the current, REAL world those theories are misinformation started, repeated and spread far and wide using fake news on social media and beyond. That misinformation is used to discredit someone...someone like Obama.

Your current president LOVES conspiracy theories because he LOVES LIES. In fact, when he's caught in a lie (daily) he usually tells another lie to support the first lie. I've provided some examples for you here:
https://www.cnn.com/2018/09/13/politics/donald-trump-conspiracy-theories/index.html

And now, YOU, of course are lying. Your MEME states: Now that Russia collusion is a proven lie......yadda yadda.....

So you'll need to provide the FBI/Intell agencies statements. We would all be interested in that evidence.

Reactions: catus felis
May 2018
East Coast Of U.S.A.
True. Melania doesn't govern. Did Michelle?
To Clara007: Probably not, but it is hard to imagine an ambitious crook spending a lot of time baking cookies for the kids. Michelle was a more accomplished thief than Hillary Clinton.

Hillary’s larceny in Arkansas did NOT compare with Michelle’s stickup. M.O. who was well on her way to millionaire status with her $317,000 a year job in the University of Chicago Hospital. A job that was created for her —— and was eliminated after she left.

Oddly absent from most of the unflattering press coverage of UCMC's patient-dumping scheme is any mention of the role our new First Lady played in devising the program. A laudable exception has been the Chicago Sun-Times, which reported last August that "Michelle Obama -- currently on unpaid leave from her $317,000-a-year job as a vice president of the prestigious hospital -- helped create the program."​
March 2, 2009​
Michelle Obama's Patient-Dumping Scheme​
By David Catron​

Hillary did not get her sticky fingers on the big money until after she got her hands on the political power in Washington. One can only guess at how much money M.O. stuffed in her skyrocket before she left the White House! If past performance counts for anything former First Lady Michelle Obama will make former First Lady Hillary look like a shoplifter.

The phrase 'conspiracy theory' popped up quite often from 2008-2016, but maybe you missed it??
To Clara007: I must have missed it. I did hear ‘coverup’ quite often.

The only time I heard conspiracy theory mentioned was when it was bandied about by Democrats covering up for Benghazi. Democrats had no choice but to accuse conservatives of engaging in conspiracy theories after Suzy Five Shows blew it.

So you'll need to provide the FBI/Intell agencies statements.
To Clara007: No I do not. In any event res ipsa loquitur will suffice.

May 2018
Chicago
To Clara007: Probably not, but it is hard to imagine an ambitious crook spending a lot of time baking cookies for the kids. Michelle was a more accomplished thief than Hillary Clinton.

Hillary’s larceny in Arkansas did NOT compare with Michelle’s stickup. M.O. who was well on her way to millionaire status with her $317,000 a year job in the University of Chicago Hospital. A job that was created for her —— and was eliminated after she left.

Oddly absent from most of the unflattering press coverage of UCMC's patient-dumping scheme is any mention of the role our new First Lady played in devising the program. A laudable exception has been the Chicago Sun-Times, which reported last August that "Michelle Obama -- currently on unpaid leave from her $317,000-a-year job as a vice president of the prestigious hospital -- helped create the program."​
March 2, 2009​
Michelle Obama's Patient-Dumping Scheme​
By David Catron​

Hillary did not get her sticky fingers on the big money until after she got her hands on the political power in Washington. One can only guess at how much money M.O. stuffed in her skyrocket before she left the White House! If past performance counts for anything former First Lady Michelle Obama will make former First Lady Hillary look like a shoplifter.

To Clara007: I must have missed it. I did hear ‘coverup’ quite often.

The only time I heard conspiracy theory mentioned was when it was bandied about by Democrats covering up for Benghazi. Democrats had no choice but to accuse conservatives of engaging in conspiracy theories after Suzy Five Shows blew it.

To Clara007: No I do not. In any event res ipsa loquitur will suffice.
Your link is pathetic. American Thinker? No one on that site does much thinking. The links on that page for the Sun-Times and Tribune go nowhere. It also looks like it was put together in 1998. You need to do better than that.

Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2015
Arizona
Your link is pathetic. American Thinker? No one on that site does much thinking. The links on that page for the Sun-Times and Tribune go nowhere. It also looks like it was put together in 1998. You need to do better than that.

Muh....BENGHAZIIIII!!!!