Rep Ilhan Omar: Stephen Miller Is A White Nationalist

Dec 2016
Canada
White Nationalists would take issue having a Jew called a "White Nationalist".
That is not actually true anymore! Perhaps it's because the Zionist Settler State of Israel has been welcomed in and seen as an ally in the global cause, but as long as they're AIPAC- Israel rightwing Jews, they're considered part of the club!

Should this be any surprise to anyone? It's not as if there is any clear demarcation to identify a "white" race. The club used to exclude the Irish until the turn of the 20th century; and even when I was young, Italian and other Southern European immigrants weren't considered white enough for membership.
Whereas today, one of the major causes they all agreed on at the White Power Conference in Finland was unanimous support for the Azov Battalion and allied "freedom fighters" in Ukraine against the Donbass rebels.....who apparently lost their white privilege for refusing to be overrun by the Government in Kiev!

'White Nationalist' is deliberately flexible and based on shared beliefs and fascist alliances.

Sep 2017
Hell
That is not actually true anymore! Perhaps it's because the Zionist Settler State of Israel has been welcomed in and seen as an ally in the global cause, but as long as they're AIPAC- Israel rightwing Jews, they're considered part of the club!

Should this be any surprise to anyone? It's not as if there is any clear demarcation to identify a "white" race. The club used to exclude the Irish until the turn of the 20th century; and even when I was young, Italian and other Southern European immigrants weren't considered white enough for membership.
Whereas today, one of the major causes they all agreed on at the White Power Conference in Finland was unanimous support for the Azov Battalion and allied "freedom fighters" in Ukraine against the Donbass rebels.....who apparently lost their white privilege for refusing to be overrun by the Government in Kiev!

'White Nationalist' is deliberately flexible and based on shared beliefs and fascist alliances.
Jews will disagree with you.

1555007879499.png

Dec 2016
Canada
It may take a gradual changeover, but the international leaders of White Nationalism have already determined that Jews are white and Israel is part of their club...no doubt because of shared interests. I'm sure there are still KKK members who want to purge Catholics as well as Jews and Blacks from their neighborhoods, but they have been in decline since the 1920's.

Sep 2017
Hell
It may take a gradual changeover, but the international leaders of White Nationalism have already determined that Jews are white and Israel is part of their club...no doubt because of shared interests. I'm sure there are still KKK members who want to purge Catholics as well as Jews and Blacks from their neighborhoods, but they have been in decline since the 1920's.
Perhaps you have heard of the Charlottesville murder. It all began with tiki torch wielding White Nationalists chanting "Jews will not replace us". Their hatred for Jews took priority over their hatred for Blacks. BTW, Miller said more or less that Spencer of full of it and they have nothing in common - I'm not going to bother finding the exact quote since you seem determined in your beliefs.

May 2018
Chicago
Perhaps you have heard of the Charlottesville murder. It all began with tiki torch wielding White Nationalists chanting "Jews will not replace us". Their hatred for Jews took priority over their hatred for Blacks. BTW, Miller said more or less that Spencer of full of it and they have nothing in common - I'm not going to bother finding the exact quote since you seem determined in your beliefs.
Except they both seem to be working toward the same end. Explain this:

White Nationalist Leader Says He’s Friends With Jewish Trump Adviser