Rep Ilhan Omar: Stephen Miller Is A White Nationalist

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
Perhaps you have heard of the Charlottesville murder. It all began with tiki torch wielding White Nationalists chanting "Jews will not replace us". Their hatred for Jews took priority over their hatred for Blacks. BTW, Miller said more or less that Spencer of full of it and they have nothing in common - I'm not going to bother finding the exact quote since you seem determined in your beliefs.
The only thing that Spencer and Miller have in common is their racism towards people who are not white.
Miller sadly is an example that being Jewish does not stop you from being a racist.

Dec 2016
Canada
Perhaps you have heard of the Charlottesville murder. It all began with tiki torch wielding White Nationalists chanting "Jews will not replace us". Their hatred for Jews took priority over their hatred for Blacks. BTW, Miller said more or less that Spencer of full of it and they have nothing in common - I'm not going to bother finding the exact quote since you seem determined in your beliefs.
That was only one of the groups within that white supremacist get-together! The whole purpose of these new international gatherings like in Finland (is anyone looking in to whatever connections the globetrotting - Steve Bannon has with the international White Power Movement?) is to try to get everybody marching together and shouting the same slogans! There is no white litmus test other than those in charge of white supremacist organizations writing about who they think should belong and who should not!

Now, I don't think there is any way of mistaking the way Jews are perceived by the right in America (and increasingly in Europe) in relation to what the State of Israel offers them and how it conducts its business. I suspect the same thing is happening in Europe...as Israelis are developing military relations with Hungary, Poland and Ukraine.