Report: Trump urged Rex Tillerson to drop a case against a Turkish trader

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
But it's getting a lot of traction with other media. I would guess there is a very large herd of reporters chasing that story right now.

Jul 2019
Georgia
It's crazy when the Exxon Exec is the one with the moral highground.

~~~~

haven't quite wrapped my brain around this one yet, but there's Russia connections because of course there are

Zaraab's lawyers were Rudy Giuliani, and Mike Mukasey, who also defended Prevezon, which Nataliya Veselnitskaya represented

You may recognize Veselnitskaya's name, most famously, from the trump tower meeting, she's a Putin pawn

annnnnd...

Jul 2019
Georgia
The hits just keep coming. The righties will defend this too, don’t worry.
actually, have you noticed they're staying out of these threads for the most part?

mostly because they're tied up in deflection over Elizabeth Warren's cookbook (now watch, they'll show up here to talk about E-war's crab sauce, since I threw out the mating call)

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
In light of this report that Trump asked Tillerson to pressure the DOJ to drop a case, this interview with Rex Tillerson last year is startling.

It's less than 4 minutes. Please watch:

Reactions: se7en
Dec 2018
Unionville Indiana
...And RW Trump supporters were so enthusiastic, in early 2017, that finally a leading oil executive was serving in the highest echelon of government!