Reps. Omar and Tlaib will not be allowed to enter Israel

May 2018
Chicago
Israel announced it plans to block two American congresswomen from entering the country after President Donald Trump pressured the Jewish state to bar Rep. Ilhan Omar and Rep. Rashida Tlaib from visiting.

Israeli Deputy Foreign Minister Tzipi Hotovely told Israel’s Reshet Radio: "The decision has been made, the decision is not to allow them to enter."

On Twitter, Israeli Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu said Israel is "open to any critic and criticism, with one exception: Israel's law prohibits the entry of people who call and operate to boycott Israel."

He added, in a Twitter thread, that Tlaib and Omar are leading activists in promoting boycott legislation against Israel in Congress and that after receiving their visitation plan, "it became clear that they were planning a campaign whose sole purpose was to strengthen the boycot and negate Israel's legitimacy."

Thursday morning Trump tweeted, "It would show great weakness if Israel allowed Rep. Omar and Rep.Tlaib to visit. They hate Israel & all Jewish people, & there is nothing that can be said or done to change their minds. Minnesota and Michigan will have a hard time putting them back in office. They are a disgrace!"
Reps. Omar and Tlaib will not be allowed to enter Israel

Trump is the disgrace. This is vile. A president should never be doing things like this.

May 2018
Chicago
Are we talking about the two women who want sanctions on Israel? Why the hell would Israel not allow them in....duhhhh
That's cool. Now I insist we don't let Netanyahu in the US. Fuck him. I don't like what the Israeli government is doing ether. So turnabout's fair play, Netanyahu should be banned from the US.

Jul 2019
Georgia
I'll go as far to say that a sitting president encouraging another country to bar members of Congress from entering that country sounds a lot like treason

and definitely falls under the category of another impeachable offense