Republicans Can’t Pass Bills

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
That may have been technically true in April. But, it's July, and he's fallen behind, in so many ways.

And still no major legislation....

Trump is a LOSER.
What is the obsession w/ "major legislation"?

What is it you guys think needs to happen?

You do understand that if he gets through what the majority of the people that voted for him want you will be very sad.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Trump is so great. I know that because 1. He told us and 2. He now suggests he be placed on Mt Rushmore! So awesome!

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Yes. That was during the Eisenhower administration. My father, and many working men of that day called themselves Eisenhower Republicans.

People seem to forget that "DEMOCRAT" and "REPUBLICAN" are little more than valuable and well-know brand names. The platforms/policies of those parties change with the times, the opinions of the members OF the parties.

Apr 2017
Sweden
Yes. That was during the Eisenhower administration. My father, and many working men of that day called themselves Eisenhower Republicans.

People seem to forget that "DEMOCRAT" and "REPUBLICAN" are little more than valuable and well-know brand names. The platforms/policies of those parties change with the times, the opinions of the members OF the parties.
Real good read. :-D

Apr 2013
Left coast
tRump is really hissy-fitting this morning. Five tweets in a row saying they have to change the Senate to where 51 votes is enough. He sounds irrational.

It is such a joy every morning to read his list of tweets. He's the only one I follow. He's worth it, just for the shock value.