Republicans try to protect us from evil globalists

Jul 2018
Trump World! Where the circus is always in town.
To be fair, someone thought it wise to put Tucker on TV 5 hours a week and it has to be pretty damned hard to find real stuff, when you are a Trumpet, to talk about.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
If you're a capitalist, you're a globalist.

If you believe the market should compete to produce the best products at the lowest prices with little to no regulation, you must believe companies can compete and utilize resources from around the globe.

May 2018
Chicago
OMG! Just when I think right wingers can't get more stupid, they manage to surprise me. When did so many of the people in our country become this fucking dumb?

This should be an Onion headline, but it's not.

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Who gives a crap if we use metric or Standard measuring systems. I know what a Quart, Gallon Pound is, I know what a Liter, gram, and mm and meter is. I understand the conversion.

Feb 2019
nunya
Who gives a crap if we use metric or Standard measuring systems. I know what a Quart, Gallon Pound is, I know what a Liter, gram, and mm and meter is. I understand the conversion.
Yeah but a lot of people don't. It's also much harder for kids to learn the system when the conversions are so much more difficult.