Republicans try to protect us from evil globalists

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
If you're a capitalist, you're a globalist.

If you believe the market should compete to produce the best products at the lowest prices with little to no regulation, you must believe companies can compete and utilize resources from around the globe.

Yeah, you are not using the term correctly.

Globalists are in favor of a single global government.

Apr 2013
La La Land North
Yes true, there is a second row of numbers. Sadly most Americans still can't calculate the MPH versus KPH.
Don't most modern cars have digital speedometers, even if the display on the dash is made to look analog, and all they need is a trivial software change to go back and forth?

Apr 2013
La La Land North
For you Americans coming to Canada for business or pleasure in your cars, three easy and important conversions to remember.

50 kph = 30 mph
80 kph = 50 mph
100 kph = 60 mph.

Those are pretty good conversions. The worst is the 100 kph which is actually 62 mph. But those 3 will cover probably 80% of speed zones you will see.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
Don't most modern cars have digital speedometers, even if the display on the dash is made to look analog, and all they need is a trivial software change to go back and forth?

Actually, nearly all give you the option of setting it to English or Metric both speed and temp. There's a button or menu option somewhere. Every digital dash car I've driven since the early 80's has had the E/M option. One instrument cluster for most countries.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
My misunderstanding

Name me a single American who is a globalist.

Hillary Clinton, Barack Hussein Obama (ok well... Kenyan) a few famous ones who once had leadership positions.

I would guess sleepy Joe is a globalist.