Republicans try to protect us from evil globalists

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
Can you provide evidence that these people want a single global government?

Yup. The Paris accords.

UN positions

Warhawking

Both bushes were also globalists.

As are the majority of the EU leadership (those who i have paid attention to) along w/ little Justin up north.

This is the major reasoning behind the nationalist movment that has been sweeping the world. And why they are winning. People want national sovereignty. It has nothing to do w/ racism

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Yup. The Paris accords.

UN positions

Warhawking

Both bushes were also globalists.

As are the majority of the EU leadership (those who i have paid attention to) along w/ little Justin up north.

This is the major reasoning behind the nationalist movment that has been sweeping the world. And why they are winning. People want national sovereignty. It has nothing to do w/ racism
So your belief is any alliance between countries is evidence people want a single government?

Reactions: Clara007
Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
So your belief is any alliance between countries is evidence people want a single government?

No. Alliances are far different than sacrificing autonomy. The states are an excellent example. They started off w/ each state retaining autonomy then after some time the federal government took over. The EU copied this model but even more extreme and is facing a backlash over the failure. Remember brexit was voted on before Trump was elected, yet the powers that be there have been stalling for years.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
No. Alliances are far different than sacrificing autonomy. The states are an excellent example. They started off w/ each state retaining autonomy then after some time the federal government took over. The EU copied this model but even more extreme and is facing a backlash over the failure. Remember brexit was voted on before Trump was elected, yet the powers that be there have been stalling for years.
You're still not providing evidence that Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton want a single world government. You've given examples of how the US has worked with other countries for mutual benefits but you have no evidence to what you're suggesting.

I'm not holding my breath

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
You're still not providing evidence that Barack Obama or Hillary Clinton want a single world government. You've given examples of how the US has worked with other countries for mutual benefits but you have no evidence to what you're suggesting.

I'm not holding my breath
FACT SHEET: U.S. Global Development Policy and Agenda 2030
President Obama's Commitment to Global Development

"The President laid out a vision that places a premium on many of the principles and objectives reflected in the 2030 Agenda, including: broad-based economic growth; democratic governance; game-changing innovations; leveraging international partnerships and the vast array of development financing; and building sustainable systems to meet basic human needs."

One does not need to dig into these statements to understand them. These 'development strategies' in reality are designed to steal the resorces from impoverished nations. The corporations are the real face of the globalist movment of today, governments protect their interests. Take a look at the food supply. Something like 70% of is owned by a couple corporations protected by patents, enforced by the state.

I find it ironic that the EU is based in Brussels. We took away their army yet Germany still ended up taking over Europe.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
President Obama's Commitment to Global Development

"The President laid out a vision that places a premium on many of the principles and objectives reflected in the 2030 Agenda, including: broad-based economic growth; democratic governance; game-changing innovations; leveraging international partnerships and the vast array of development financing; and building sustainable systems to meet basic human needs."

One does not need to dig into these statements to understand them. These 'development strategies' in reality are designed to steal the resorces from impoverished nations. The corporations are the real face of the globalist movment of today, governments protect their interests. Take a look at the food supply. Something like 70% of is owned by a couple corporations protected by patents, enforced by the state.

I find it ironic that the EU is based in Brussels. We took away their army yet Germany still ended up taking over Europe.
You and I are going to fundamentally disagree on this and I don't anticipate we're going to convince one another. I read this and see countries working together for mutual benefit. You read it as a government overreach.

Dec 2013
Beware of watermelons
You and I are going to fundamentally disagree on this and I don't anticipate we're going to convince one another. I read this and see countries working together for mutual benefit. You read it as a government overreach.

Look into nations that were 'helped' in the past. The banks come in and give them gracious loans to pay the corporations to develop. The people then are pushed into working for the corporations to pay for the new amenities and the state taxes the people to pay back the banks. Here starts the never ending cycle of debt for both the people and the nation. All the while the corporations extract resorces from the nation.