Ron Paul - "Weekly Update --- Julian Assange: Political Prisoner"

Mar 2019
Texas
He is not being prosecuted for being a journalist.

He should have givin him self up when obama was in office.

He would have only faced a year in jail at most in sweeden for sex without protection and if usa extradited him he would have gotton a pardon.

Assange is being prosecuted for making bad choices.

Apr 2015
Stockport. UK
Assange is in jail because he skipped bail while facing a court case on whether he should be extradited to Sweden on rape charges.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
I agree with Ron Paul. I think Assange is being persecuted for being a journalist; not good!

For the 100th time, the US Assange indictment is in relation to helping Chelsea Manning HACK into a US Military Database. He then posted the names and locations of US Military personnel in combat, which also gave the world the ability to look up the names and addresses of their families. His indictment is for the HACKING, not the leaking.

But hey if you want to keep defending him go right ahead.

Nov 2017
Assange is in jail because he skipped bail while facing a court case on whether he should be extradited to Sweden on rape charges.
Oh so he's actually being extradited to Sweden for that? I thought he was being extradited to the US; my bad.

Mar 2019
Texas
Oh so he's actually being extradited to Sweden for that? I thought he was being extradited to the US; my bad.
He is being tried in court right now for a charge that can result up to a year in jail and since it started sweeden has renewed to sex crime stuff and also the usa has the hacking attempts.

It looks like they will bring him out for the 2020 election news cycle.

Nov 2017
For the 100th time, the US Assange indictment is in relation to helping Chelsea Manning HACK into a US Military Database. He then posted the names and locations of US Military personnel in combat, which also gave the world the ability to look up the names and addresses of their families. His indictment is for the HACKING, not the leaking.

But hey if you want to keep defending him go right ahead.
I'd hever heard the claim that he's wanted for helping Manning hack a US military database. It's one thing if it's actually true, but so far this seems like spin or distortion of the facts, and I'm having trouble buying that claim. I'm only going to make this statement: I do not condone illegal hacking into US military databases or any other government systems, or any other systems in general.

Mar 2019
Texas
I'd hever heard the claim that he's wanted for helping Manning hack a US military database. It's one thing if it's actually true, but so far this seems like spin or distortion of the facts, and I'm having trouble buying that claim. I'm only going to make this statement: I do not condone illegal hacking into US military databases or any other government systems, or any other systems in general.
Yea they posted text between ms. manning and assange where she asked for help unlocking a file. It is all over msm last week.

Dec 2018
Wisconsin
Google "United States v. Manning" and find out for yourself

United States v. Manning - Wikipedia

This isn't spin. These are facts for why Manning, Assange and Wikileaks first came into the public light.

Nov 2017
Yea they posted text between ms. manning and assange where she asked for help unlocking a file. It is all over msm last week.
Can you show me a source that has these posted texts that you're referring to?

I tried to do a Google search with the string "manning assange help unlocking file texts"; here's the first result:

Here's How The U.S. Claims The Assange-Manning Conspiracy Worked

Maybe it's buried in there somewhere, or available from another search result, but I'm not going to spend hours or days trying to track it down.