Rosenstein speaks out

Jun 2018
South Dakota
Perhaps a harbinger of things to come from Rod after he leaves the DOJ...........
"Some critical decisions about the Russia investigation were made before I got there. The previous Administration chose not to publicize the full story about Russian computer hackers and social media trolls, and how they relate to a broader strategy to undermine America. The FBI disclosed classified evidence about the investigation to ranking legislators and their staffers. Someone selectively leaked details to the news media. The FBI Director announced at a congressional hearing that there was a counterintelligence investigation that might result in criminal charges. Then the former FBI Director alleged that the President pressured him to close the investigation, and the President denied that the conversation occurred. "
Rosenstein: The "previous Administration" didn't tell us the whole truth, and don't get me started on Comey

Nov 2012
Lebanon, TN
Mueller as the LWNC TDS crazies Messiah, now when he gave them the news No Collusion, No Obstruction they have hoisted him on the Cross.

Now their Peter, Rosenstien they are starting to get their upsidedown Cross Ready to crucify him.

Rosenstien said the HE, MUELLER AND BARR redacted the report, and Mueller and Rosenstien wanted a more sections redacted than Barr did. Barr overruled them and made the report MORE transparent.

Apr 2019
America
Perhaps a harbinger of things to come from Rod after he leaves the DOJ...........
"Some critical decisions about the Russia investigation were made before I got there. The previous Administration chose not to publicize the full story about Russian computer hackers and social media trolls, and how they relate to a broader strategy to undermine America. The FBI disclosed classified evidence about the investigation to ranking legislators and their staffers. Someone selectively leaked details to the news media. The FBI Director announced at a congressional hearing that there was a counterintelligence investigation that might result in criminal charges. Then the former FBI Director alleged that the President pressured him to close the investigation, and the President denied that the conversation occurred. "
Rosenstein: The "previous Administration" didn't tell us the whole truth, and don't get me started on Comey
So much for the peaceful transfer of power this country was built on. Obama was, and is a traitor.