Rudy Giuliani admits 'Spygate' is Trump PR tactic against Robert Mueller

Oct 2010
Colorado
Trump, making up reality on the fly out of thin air....

Rudy Giuliani admits 'Spygate' is Trump PR tactic against Robert Mueller

Former New York City mayor Rudy Giuliani said on Sunday that his repeated imputations of a supposed scandal at the heart of the Robert Mueller investigation – which Donald Trump calls “Spygate” – amounted to a tactic to sway public opinion and limit the risk of the president being impeached.

“Of course we have to do it to defend the president,” Trump’s lawyer told CNN State of the Union host Dana Bash, who accused him of being part of a campaign to undermine the Mueller investigation. Trump has repeatedly called the special counsel’s work a “witch hunt”, despite its producing five guilty pleas, including by three former Trump aides, and evidence of Russian tampering in US elections.

“It is for public opinion,” Giuliani said of his public campaign of dissimulation. “Because eventually the decision here is going to be impeach or not impeach. Members of Congress, Democrats and Republicans, are going to be informed a lot by their constituents. And so our jury – and it should be – is the American people.

“So Republicans largely, many independents, even some Democrats now question the legitimacy of [the Mueller investigation],” Giuliani said. “Democrats I would suggest for their own self-interest, this is not a good issue to go into the midterms.”

As Giuliani acknowledged the political nature of his public campaign against Mueller, Trump advanced that campaign on Twitter, lamenting what he said were “young and beautiful lives … devastated and destroyed” by the investigation of alleged collusion between the Trump campaign and Russia.

“They went back home in tatters!” Trump wrote. It was unclear who he was talking about.
More: https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2018/may/27/rudy-giuliani-spygate-robert-mueller-donald-trump

Jun 2013
Ohio
Don the Con totally made up the spy story because he knows his crazy base will suck up everything he says. The Republicans who attended the meeting had nothing to report. McConnell says he saw no evidence to support the bogus claim. More “fake news” from the Con.

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
Dear Leader just lies and lies - he's completely pathological.

And the KoolAde sucking Cult Member Trumpeteers swallow it like it was ambrosia.

Dec 2015
Arizona
The entire country (well, except for the Disciples) should be asking "What the hell is wrong with Rudy?" I mean, does Guli have the same kind of brain tumor as McCain? Rudy was "roasted and broasted" about 3 weeks ago on comedy central as the King of Dementia.

Talk about stating the obvious---the moron can't keep his lip buttoned.
Some of the headlines scream: Sad decline. Freakout. Humiliating himself. Manic.

SNL has this to say: “Well, the clock might be running out on Trump’s presidency, so you know what that means: they’re finally putting in Rudy. But instead of making a great play, this Rudy immediately tackled his own quarterback,” joked co-host Colin Jost.

“...maybe the best confession I’ve seen on TV that didn’t end with ‘Created by Dick Wolf’”—a nod to Law & Order—further touched on how Giuliani alleged that the Daniels payment was “funneled through a law firm.” “Dude, ‘funneled’ is not typically a word innocent people use when talking about money,” said Jost. “No one says, ‘Yeah, my grandma funneled me five dollars on my birthday.’”

Rudy Giuliani is claiming that President Trump only learned a week ago that he was reimbursing Michael Cohen’s payment to Stormy Daniels in $35,000 installments,” said Che. “I have a couple questions, like: What kind of billionaire pays for stuff in installments? You’re the president of the United States, why are you paying for sex like it’s a NordicTrack?”

AND now? Guli uses the "I" word? YOWZAAA!

Dec 2012
California
The entire country (well, except for the Disciples) should be asking "What the hell is wrong with Rudy?" I mean, does Guli have the same kind of brain tumor as McCain? Rudy was "roasted and broasted" about 3 weeks ago on comedy central as the King of Dementia.

Talk about stating the obvious---the moron can't keep his lip buttoned.
Some of the headlines scream: Sad decline. Freakout. Humiliating himself. Manic.

SNL has this to say: “Well, the clock might be running out on Trump’s presidency, so you know what that means: they’re finally putting in Rudy. But instead of making a great play, this Rudy immediately tackled his own quarterback,” joked co-host Colin Jost.

“...maybe the best confession I’ve seen on TV that didn’t end with ‘Created by Dick Wolf’”—a nod to Law & Order—further touched on how Giuliani alleged that the Daniels payment was “funneled through a law firm.” “Dude, ‘funneled’ is not typically a word innocent people use when talking about money,” said Jost. “No one says, ‘Yeah, my grandma funneled me five dollars on my birthday.’”

Rudy Giuliani is claiming that President Trump only learned a week ago that he was reimbursing Michael Cohen’s payment to Stormy Daniels in $35,000 installments,” said Che. “I have a couple questions, like: What kind of billionaire pays for stuff in installments? You’re the president of the United States, why are you paying for sex like it’s a NordicTrack?”

AND now? Guli uses the "I" word? YOWZAAA!
SNL, your choice for factual news? He said, she said, but nothing to show that Trump actually said that. Reminds me of " I can see Russia from my house". But then, we are talking SNL.