Ruh- roh

Sep 2019
Texas
This presents a dilemma-

An article about the report in Guns in the News made an interesting point:

Before we go on, it is important to mention that handguns were responsible for the majority of firearms deaths. It is also important to point out that all firearms deaths combined made up the majority of all murders in the United States. Of the 14,123 murders in 2018, 10, 265 of them involved firearms — a 7 percent drop from the previous year. That being said, the number of rifle deaths is extremely important given that this is the weapon most often targeted by gun grabbers.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
This presents a dilemma-

An article about the report in Guns in the News made an interesting point:

Before we go on, it is important to mention that handguns were responsible for the majority of firearms deaths. It is also important to point out that all firearms deaths combined made up the majority of all murders in the United States. Of the 14,123 murders in 2018, 10, 265 of them involved firearms — a 7 percent drop from the previous year. That being said, the number of rifle deaths is extremely important given that this is the weapon most often targeted by gun grabbers.

Here we go AGAIN...

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Indeed it is.

You forgot to say, "I guess we should start banning knives..LOL."
Fuck, I could write both sides of how this thread will go.

Reactions: foundit66
Sep 2019
Texas
Indeed it is.

You forgot to say, "I guess we should start banning knives..LOL."
Fuck, I could write both sides of how this thread will go.
Git r done- you have the easy part over with- insulting yourself in public- now, can you address the message? You know, the statistics? What gun haters really want to do? The FBI never skews facts, right?

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
Git r done- you have the easy part over with- insulting yourself in public- now, can you address the message? You know, the statistics? What gun haters really want to do? The FBI never skews facts, right?
Why bother? The extremists never change their arguements and assumptions of what "the other guy" REALLY wants.
It's just fucking stupid.
BTW, Larry The Cable guy was always my least favorite of that comedy group.

Reactions: foundit66
Sep 2019
Texas
Why bother? The extremists never change their arguements and assumptions of what "the other guy" REALLY wants.
It's just fucking stupid.
BTW, Larry The Cable guy was always my least favorite of that comedy group.
Just like you- are you not extremist in your opinions? What makes your's not extremist? Because you want to what? Force others to submit to your beliefs under the color of law- Liberty be damned-