Rulership

Dec 2018
U.S
In a land mass with less than 700 square miles and with a population less than many U.S cities a ruler is having difficulty keeping its subjects in line. Now to think such a Ruler is a Ruler worthy to receive any recommendations to other places is absurd. Not only is there problems in real places with real aspects towards life, such as Church but with such Rulers being unable to tend to the local problems, even within the local Churches, how can such a Ruler be held in any honor or esteem?

(J)ohn 18:36 "(J)esus answered, My kingdom is not of this world: if my kingdom were of this world, then would my servants fight, that I should not be delivered to the Jews: but now is my kingdom not from hence."

First off, His Name is not Jesus. There was no such name as Jesus when The Messiah spoke this. His mother, His brothers, His sisters, His Apostles, His God, His Father did not call Him by this name. But why was He not King in His Kingdom? Because He had no 'servants' who were fighting for him that He should not be delivered up to the Jews. But didn't Peter say that such a deliverance would not occur only to receive a rebuke of Him needing to do such? Yes. Why? Because He needed to to redeem all the past. If He did not the past would not have been redeemed. And so He was put to the 'death' by the hands of man to redeem the past sin(s) of all that came before that time and of that time and for the future. But after He was resurrected and ascended into Heaven where He sits at The Right Hand of The Father on High, why is Their Kingdom STILL not of/on this world? Because none fight for Them, STILL. That is why Their Kingdom is not of this World. For Them to be King over a place, the subjects, servants should know Whom they are serving and seek to do the well being of Them. But who is doing that now? Who is fighting on Their behalf to have Them be in Rule over the lives? And so there is Political Correctness and there is Personal Opinions. Still the fact remains that the Earth and the World and ALL that is thereon belongs unto The LORD God and also unto The Christ. So although ALL belong unto Them and although none fight for Them, They still have the ALL as Theirs and in and under Their responsibility, which is 'rule' in a certain kind of way.

So if I was to 'fight' for a person named Jesus who never was in that place, for a person that was not the one who was crucified or the one who redeemed all of mankind and abolished sacrificial laws in Y'srael, then exactly Whom would I be asking to be King? And if His Father, some who call Jehovah and others, Yehovah, is not The Name of The Father of Christ, then Whom am I fighting for to be King? Because did a certain Jehovah or Yehovah 'send' The Only Begotten Son into The World? Was it really Jehovah who sent The Lord?

(J)ohn 20:21 "Then said (J)esus to them again, Peace be unto you: as my Father hath sent me, even so send I you.
(J)ohn 6:38-39 "For I came down from heaven, not to do mine own will, but the will of him that sent me. And this is the Father's will which hath sent me, that of all which he hath given me I should lose nothing, but should raise it up again at the last day."

(J)ohn 6:60-71 "Many therefore of his disciples, when they had heard this, said, This is an hard saying; who can hear it? 61When Jesus knew in himself that his disciples murmured at it, he said unto them, Doth this offend you? 62What and if ye shall see the Son of man ascend up where he was before? 63It is the spirit that quickeneth; the flesh profiteth nothing: the words that I speak unto you, they are spirit, and they are life. 64But there are some of you that believe not. For Jesus knew from the beginning who they were that believed not, and who should betray him. 65And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father. 66From that time many of his disciples went back, and walked no more with him. 67Then said Jesus unto the twelve, Will ye also go away? 68Then Simon Peter answered him, Lord, to whom shall we go? thou hast the words of eternal life. 69And we believe and are sure that thou art that Christ, the Son of the living God. 70Jesus answered them, Have not I chosen you twelve, and one of you is a devil? 71He spake of Judas Iscariot the son of Simon: for he it was that should betray him, being one of the twelve."

So exactly Whom am I living and fighting for? Especially to be The Ruler over my own personal life?

i can sit here and contend with other 'Church' members, maybe even Church 'leaders'. But the bottom line is if they are unwilling to get into the Truth of why they are in Church in the first place, then what purpose is for any to stay and remain trying to have some 'light' of Truth dawn upon them if they cannot understand basic additions of Truth. 1 plus 1 is not 4 nor is 1 plus 1 3. 1 plus 1 is 2 and it should not need to take months and years to understand this and have it accepted.

Would they be considered 'foolish'? No. Probably just obstinate.

So are They King/Rulers or are They debaters and arguers and Enlighteners of this and every age? Are They 'real' Persons or are They just proses of understandings and abilities to reason?

If real Persons, then They also have responsibilities. If only proses of understandings and abilities to reason, then maybe some candles being lit and some upward 'hopes' of change for Good is what is needed.

Whom would I be 'mocking' if any 'mocking' was being done? The real Persons or the proses of abilities? Proses of abilities can also come about by greedy selfish persons on Earth that seek no other thing than the good to and of themselves even if meaning to not take any other life into serious consideration. And other life is not only limited to human life.

Proverbs 12:10 "A righteous man regardeth the life of his beast: but the tender mercies of the wicked are cruel."

What's on your dinner plate? Pork? Chicken? Beef? Veal? Lamb?

These 'beasts' are not mine though. I didn't form them. I didn't give them 'life'.

Isn't it clearly written what to avoid? Even to the Gentiles?

Acts 15:22-29 "Then pleased it the apostles and elders, with the whole church, to send chosen men of their own company to Antioch with Paul and Barnabas; namely, Judas surnamed Barsabas, and Silas, chief men among the brethren: 23And they wrote letters by them after this manner; The apostles and elders and brethren send greeting unto the brethren which are of the Gentiles in Antioch and Syria and Cilicia: 24Forasmuch as we have heard, that certain which went out from us have troubled you with words, subverting your souls, saying, Ye must be circumcised, and keep the law: to whom we gave no such commandment: 25It seemed good unto us, being assembled with one accord, to send chosen men unto you with our beloved Barnabas and Paul, 26Men that have hazarded their lives for the name of our Lord Jesus Christ. 27We have sent therefore Judas and Silas, who shall also tell you the same things by mouth. 28For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; 29That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well."

28For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; 29That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

what is meats offered to idols? What is meats of blood and with blood, what are meats or things 'strangled'? These pertain to what one eats.

If this is in the Book of Acts, a Gentile book, why is none of this being 'covered' in Church? If these things are 'necessary', then why are they being withheld?

28For it seemed good to the Holy Ghost, and to us, to lay upon you no greater burden than these necessary things; 29That ye abstain from meats offered to idols, and from blood, and from things strangled, and from fornication: from which if ye keep yourselves, ye shall do well. Fare ye well.

If I was a Pastor or Speaker in a Church, should I not do anything about these things? Should I just sit and do nothing?

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
"Hogs get stressed out pretty easy. If you prod them too much, they have heart attacks. If you get a hog in the chute that's had the shit prodded out of him and has a heart attack or refuses to move, you take a meat hook and hook it into his bunghole. You try to do this by clipping the hipbone. Then you drag him backwards. You're dragging these hogs alive, and a lot of times the meat hook rips out of the bunghole. If the hog collapses near the front of the chute, you shove the meat hook into his cheek and drag him forward."

The HFA alleges that workers are required to kill up to 1,100 hogs an hour and end up taking their frustration out on the animals.[27] Eisnitz interviewed one worker, who had worked in ten slaughterhouses, about pig production.

Slaughterhouse - Wikipedia

So is being 'prodded' and 'hooked' different than being 'strangled'? is that the reasoning behind this?

1,100 hogs per hour is 8,800 per 8 hour work shift. In 5, 8 hour work shifts, 44,000 hogs would have been 'killed'.

Eisnitz interviewed one worker, who had worked in ten slaughterhouses.

The HFA alleges that workers are required to kill up to 1,100 hogs an hour

44,000 hogs X 10 = 440,000 in 5, 8 hour work shift(s). That's close to half a million; per 5, 8 hour shifts.

My solution is this.

Stop the reasoning and start the Ruling. Or is that not in the abilities of The LORD God and Christ Iesous?

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Jesus. Is that the same as Iesous?

Is John the same as Jonathan?

Is Bill the same as Bob?

Is David the same is William?

Is Mary the same as Bethany?

What does John mean? The LORD has been Gracious.
What does Jonathan mean? The LORD has given

What does Bill mean? Determined Protector
What does Bob mean? Bright Fame

What does David mean? perhaps "beloved one", a son of Jesse
What does William mean? Protector

What does Mary mean? The meaning is not known for certain, but there are several theories including "sea of bitterness", "rebelliousness", and "wished for child"
What does Bethany mean? House of Figs

Are they the same? Does Jesus really mean the same as Iesous, or Joshua? Because even if it did, would any take any consideration in what to do next?

Dec 2018
U.S
Because isn't it strange that in a world which was created perfect and good so much false humor and flatteries are flying around doing more harm than good?

Matthew 7:18 "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."

Genesis 1:31 "And God saw every thing that he had made, and, behold, it was very good."

This is the 'reality'. Then there is the 'false' things in life which is the Great Dragon, the serpent of old which 'deceives'.

Revelation 12:9 "And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him."

What deception? The deception that Holy Angels are able to 'fall' out from their Perfect created Being(s).

Matthew 7:18 "A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit."

Galatians 6:13 "For neither they themselves who are circumcised keep the law; but desire to have you circumcised, that they may glory in your flesh."

This to the Gentiles.

Why would they seek to have you circumcised after the 'age' prescribed to them by The Law of The LORD God in The Old Testament? How would an adult male be told to break the Law of The LORD God by being circumcised AFTER the prescribed 'date' of when a male person ought to be circumcised, being of the (J)ewish line, only?

Leviticus 12:3 "And in the eighth day the flesh of his foreskin shall be circumcised."

How is any male person under the age of 8 days supposed to understand such Lawful things being told to them that they ought to be circumcised, and that according to The Law of The LORD God?

Could it have something to do with phallus worship?

Phallic Worship (The Masculine Cross)
Uploaded by Celephaïs Press / Unspeakable Press (Leng)
Phallic Worship: A Description of the Mysteries of the Sex Worship of the Ancients, with the history of the Masculine Cross: an account of primitive symbolism, Hebrew Phallicism, Bacchic Fes…Full description

PHALLIC WORSHIP

A DESCRIPTION OF THE MYSTERIES
OF THE

SEX WORSHIP OF THE ANCIENTS
WITH THE HISTORY OF

THE MASCULINE CROSS
AN ACCOUNT OF

PRIMITIVE SYMBOLISM, HEBREW PHALLICISM,BACCHIC FESTIVALS, SEXUAL

RITES, AND THE MYSTERIES OF THE ANCIENT FAITHS

First published privately, London,
; reprinted in
. This electronic edition mani(n)festedby Unspeakble Press, Leng,

Phallic Worship (The Masculine Cross) | Phoenicia | Worship

St. Priapus Church (French: Église S. Priape), also known as Temple of Priapus, is a North American pagan[1]religion founded in the 1980s that centres on the worship of the phallus.

St. Priapus Church was founded in Montreal, Quebec, by D. F. Cassidy and has found a following mainly among homosexual men in Canada and the United States. The church, which is named after the Greek god Priapus, teaches that the phallus is the source of life, beauty, joy, and pleasure.

St. Priapus Church - Wikipedia

St. Priapus Church sees it as a commandment, a good deed which has positive effects not just for the recipient but for society in general, a practice facilitating world peace. (Well-fellated men, the church teaches, are less likely to make war. )

There are nine centres of the church in Canada and eight in the United States. The largest membership of the church resides in San Francisco, California, and it has its headquarters in Montreal.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Do these members of this Church really believe that Priapus is truly the Creator of All things enough to go out and about 'proselytizing' and maybe even 'converting'?

So... Canada and United States, eh? Interesting.

Supposedly 2 of the World's 'lights' and 'Beacons of Light'. interesting.

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Jesus. Is that the same as Iesous?

Is John the same as Jonathan?

Is Bill the same as Bob?

Is David the same is William?

Is Mary the same as Bethany?

What does John mean? The LORD has been Gracious.
What does Jonathan mean? The LORD has given

What does Bill mean? Determined Protector
What does Bob mean? Bright Fame

What does David mean? perhaps "beloved one", a son of Jesse
What does William mean? Protector

What does Mary mean? The meaning is not known for certain, but there are several theories including "sea of bitterness", "rebelliousness", and "wished for child"
What does Bethany mean? House of Figs

Are they the same? Does Jesus really mean the same as Iesous, or Joshua? Because even if it did, would any take any consideration in what to do next?
Christopher Columbus is Cristophoro Colombo with his dad's name being Domenico Colombo. But we know him as Christopher Columbus.
Vasco da Gama is known as Vasco da Gama.

Leonardo da Vinci is known as Leonardo da Vinci.
Michaelangelo Buonarotti is known as Michaelangelo Buonarotti.
Pablo Picasso is known as Pablo Picasso.

So why is it so difficult to call the Messiah by His real Name as we do with every 'other' notable person in History?

Thomas Jefferson is called Thomas Jefferson.
Thomas Pain is called Thomas Paine.
Queen Elizabeth is called Queen Elizabeth.
King Henry is called King Henry.

Even St. Augustine/St. Austin is know as St. Augustine and he was born in the year 354 AD.

Why don't these names go through 'changes'?

Last edited:
Dec 2018
U.S
Rulership:

Welcome to DoSomething.org, a global movement of millions of young people making positive change, online and off! The 11 facts you want are below, and the sources for the facts are at the very bottom of the page. After you learn something, Do Something! Find out how to take action here.

1. Nearly 1/2 of the world’s population — more than 3 billion people — live on less than $2.50 a day. More than 1.3 billion live in extreme poverty — less than $1.25 a day.[1]
  2. 1 billion children worldwide are living in poverty. According to UNICEF, 22,000 children die each day due to poverty.[2]
  3. 805 million people worldwide do not have enough food to eat. Food banks are especially important in providing food for people that can’t afford it themselves. Run a food drive outside your local grocery store so people in your community have enough to eat. Sign up for Supermarket Stakeout.[3]
  4. More than 750 million people lack adequate access to clean drinking water. Diarrhea caused by inadequate drinking water, sanitation, and hand hygiene kills an estimated 842,000 people every year globally, or approximately 2,300 people per day.[4]
  5. In 2011, 165 million children under the age 5 were stunted (reduced rate of growth and development) due to chronic malnutrition.[5]
  6. Preventable diseases like diarrhea and pneumonia take the lives of 2 million children a year who are too poor to afford proper treatment.[6]
  7. As of 2013, 21.8 million children under 1 year of age worldwide had not received the three recommended doses of vaccine against diphtheria, tetanus and pertussis.[7]
  8. 1/4 of all humans live without electricity — approximately 1.6 billion people.[8]
  9. 80% of the world population lives on less than $10 a day.[9]
  10. Oxfam estimates that it would take $60 billion annually to end extreme global poverty--that's less than 1/4 the income of the top 100 richest billionaires.[10]
  11. The World Food Programme says, “The poor are hungry and their hunger traps them in poverty.” Hunger is the number one cause of death in the world, killing more than HIV/AIDS, malaria, and tuberculosis combined.
11 Facts About Global Poverty

Really?

• By our latest count there are 2,153 billionaires, 55 fewer than a year ago. Of those, a record 994, or 46%, are poorer (relatively speaking) than they were last year. In total, the ultra-rich are worth $8.7 trillion, down $400 billion from 2018. Altogether 11% of last year’s list members, or 247 people, dropped out of the ranks, the most since 2009 at the height of the global financial crisis.
MARCH 5, 2019

Billionaires 2019

Why would so many individuals need to 'skimp' through life barely making daily needs met?

80% of the world population lives on less than $10 a day?

1 dollar from each 2,153 persons could be 1 other person's monthly pay.

Last edited: