Rush Limbaugh: ‘Mr. Man’ Trump Will ‘Have Fun’ With ‘Gay Guy’ Buttigieg Kissing His Husband (Mr. Man? Trump?)

Dec 2006
New Haven, CT
And trump's plan to reduce medicare and Social Security benefits while increasing money for MORE nuclear weapons?
He can kiss good-bye the vote of just about every American much over 55 years old.

I just had a lot of people on a forum tell me that Trump cutting Social Security and Medicare was all FAKE NEWS.

Seriously.

Don't count on the truth being worth shit in this election. They refuse to look at it. They're dumber than a sack of blonde hair.

Dec 2015
Arizona
A bunch of people just quit Log Cabin Republicans over their recent Trump endorsement. So you're right, they're leaving in droves.
These people are absolutely brainless. I don't suppose it's ever occurred to the GOP that (and this is probably going to be a shock to them) WHEN YOU offend, abuse, impugn and malign people--particularly large groups of people---THEY MAY NOT WANT TO VOTE FOR YOU.
There's a shocker! o_O

Dec 2015
Arizona
Trumpettes better wake the fuck up. If they don't do it on their own, they'll be in for a very rude awakening very soon.
The Trumpettes aren't GOING to wake up, Lee. They consider themselves to be martyrs for Lord Trump and they WILL fall on their swords. There's no question in my mind.
When Trump says "drink the kool-aid"----THEY. WILL. DRINK.
AND I'll say: BOTTOMS UP!

Reactions: leekohler2