Rush Limbaugh: ‘Mr. Man’ Trump Will ‘Have Fun’ With ‘Gay Guy’ Buttigieg Kissing His Husband (Mr. Man? Trump?)

May 2018
none
The Trumpettes aren't GOING to wake up, Lee. They consider themselves to be martyrs for Lord Trump and they WILL fall on their swords. There's no question in my mind.
When Trump says "drink the kool-aid"----THEY. WILL. DRINK.
AND I'll say: BOTTOMS UP!
I don't care if they drink the kool aid or not. I just don't want them taking us with them.

• Haha
Reactions: Clara007
Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
I just had a lot of people on a forum tell me that Trump cutting Social Security and Medicare was all FAKE NEWS.

Seriously.

Don't count on the truth being worth shit in this election. They refuse to look at it. They're dumber than a sack of blonde hair.

Trump called his own interview “fake news”. Do we really expect the faithful to understand what he’s REALLY saying to them. They’re like the little mechanical monkey banging his cymbals and bobbing his head and just as brainless.

Mar 2013
Middle Tennessee
After electing and continuing to support one of THE most immoral men to ever occupy the White House, NO ONE on the right has any cause to speak ill of Buttigieg and his HUSBAND !!!!!! If that's the ONLY thing they can come up with, then they might as well just shut the fuck up. They gave up any and all claims to anything resembling the "moral high ground" when they elected a serial adulterer and sexual predator as president. Daniels and Dugan are just the very tip of what I am sure is a huge iceberg of adulterous affairs and sexual peccadillos. I in truth don't blame Trump for this part of his past. Were I a rich playboy with NYC at my front door and the funds to grant me access to its most exclusive parties and private clubs, HELL FUCKING YEAH, I'd of enjoyed the hell out myself. I don't blame Trump for partying his ass off back in the good old bad old days. What I don't understand is how tens of millions of evangelicals could suddenly lay down their own morals and standards and vote for him. And I'm not talking about the general election, I'm talking about the primaries. It just boggles the mind.

May 2018
none
After electing and continuing to support one of THE most immoral men to ever occupy the White House, NO ONE on the right has any cause to speak ill of Buttigieg and his HUSBAND !!!!!! If that's the ONLY thing they can come up with, then they might as well just shut the fuck up. They gave up any and all claims to anything resembling the "moral high ground" when they elected a serial adulterer and sexual predator as president. Daniels and Dugan are just the very tip of what I am sure is a huge iceberg of adulterous affairs and sexual peccadillos. I in truth don't blame Trump for this part of his past. Were I a rich playboy with NYC at my front door and the funds to grant me access to its most exclusive parties and private clubs, HELL FUCKING YEAH, I'd of enjoyed the hell out myself. I don't blame Trump for partying his ass off back in the good old bad old days. What I don't understand is how tens of millions of evangelicals could suddenly lay down their own morals and standards and vote for him. And I'm not talking about the general election, I'm talking about the primaries. It just boggles the mind.
Because they're getting what they want and they don't care how they get it. They have even told us this several times. They don't care how they get what they want, even when it violates the constitution and our own laws. The impeachment process showed us that in no uncertain terms. These are people who don't care about other people's civil rights. They want to be able to hurt people with whom they disagree. They have stated as much many times.

Dec 2015
Arizona
This all goes back to the primaries, Bubba. 17 major candidates and the GOP held their noses and chose Trump?
Idiots.

RNG

Forum Staff
Apr 2013
La La Land North
I can't find it again but some reporter this morning tweeted a quote from Buttigieg about Druggie Limbaugh's comments along the lines of "I don't take family values advice from the likes of him.". He was way too polite IMO.

Dec 2014
Memphis, Tn.
I can't find it again but some reporter this morning tweeted a quote from Buttigieg about Druggie Limbaugh's comments along the lines of "I don't take family values advice from the likes of him.". He was way too polite IMO.
My dad had it right. He said, don't did down in the filth and wrestle with a pig. You'll get just as filthy and the pig LIKES it.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en and Clara007