Russia hacked Burisma

Jul 2019
Georgia
Hunter Biden had a no show job for a company in a country he's never stepped foot in, doesn't speak the language, yet this is the controversy? Russia fucking with the ukraine?

/facepalm
wait so if Hunter Biden practically never worked there why did Russia hack Burisma trying to get dirt on Biden?

and I'd lol my ass off if trump got impeached over Hunter Biden's "job" that he never showed up for. I mean dead. Completely dead of laughter.

Anyway, nice attempt at derailment, but I'd rather stay on topic of Russian cyber, it's much much more interesting.

Sep 2019
NYC
wait so if Hunter Biden practically never worked there why did Russia hack Burisma trying to get dirt on Biden?

and I'd lol my ass off if trump got impeached over Hunter Biden's "job" that he never showed up for. I mean dead. Completely dead of laughter.

Anyway, nice attempt at derailment, but I'd rather stay on topic of Russian cyber, it's much much more interesting.
But you are a luddite. Please wax “russian cyber” at me to I can laugh at your ignorance.

Go on.

Dec 2015
Arizona
Read it again it puts the complete control in the hands of the executive branch.
Oh--what a gem! My favorite part is the statement about Hoover having an internet kill switch! And I quote: i.e. Obama already has an internet kill switch (as did Bush and every other president since Hoover).

How about some facts now? You can take off your little tin foil sombrero. It's okay--Mama Clara won't hurt you.

Reactions: imaginethat
Sep 2019
NYC
Oh--what a gem! My favorite part is the statement about Hoover having an internet kill switch! And I quote: i.e. Obama already has an internet kill switch (as did Bush and every other president since Hoover).

How about some facts now? You can take off your little tin foil sombrero. It's okay--Mama Clara won't hurt you.

hahahahhahaa no hahahahahahhaha hooverdid not sign that eo.

this aint a partisan thing. Any republican potus would sign it as well. Its more about you and your ilks collective arrogant ignorance.

Sep 2019
NYC

1. never made that claim. Fact is the fucker got a mob no show job to peddle influence that you all dont care about.

2. thats cause u are a “mein party” kinda guy.

3. me too but you cant wax “russian cyber” so what do you want to talk about?

Last edited:
Jul 2019
Georgia
1. never made that claim. Fact is the fucker got a mob no show job to peddle influence that you all dont care about.

2. thays cause u are a “mein party” kinda guy.

3. me too but you cant wax “russian cyber” so what do you want to talk about?
so did the Russians get any dirt on the Biden kid?

I would think if they did they would have unleashed it by now.

~~~~

I will say that I guess this means the Russians think Biden is going to be the nom, or either are worried about Biden getting the nom, which is good news for Biden.

it's also good news for Biden that they're going to these great lengths for this - - - if the fact his kid had a job is the biggest dirt they can find on him, he might be squeaky clean

I think they're using their 16 model, trying to pump the hell out of a non-issue (like emails)
it worked then, but now everyone's pretty meh on that front

However I'm not naive enough to think Putin's not smart enough to have something up his sleeve other than hacking a primary candidates son's former place of work after him convincing the president to extort investigations fell flat on its face. I'm sure there's more at work right now.

their cyber game is top shelf, we all know this, but their psychological warfare game is what I personally find more fascinating.

good talk, russ.

Reactions: imaginethat
Sep 2019
NYC
so did the Russians get any dirt on the Biden kid?

I would think if they did they would have unleashed it by now.

~~~~

I will say that I guess this means the Russians think Biden is going to be the nom, or either are worried about Biden getting the nom, which is good news for Biden.

it's also good news that they're going to these great lengths for this - - - if the fact his kid had a job is the biggest dirt they can find on him, he might be squeaky clean

I think they're using their 16 model, trying to pump the hell out of a non-issue (emails)
it worked then, but now everyone's pretty meh on that front

However I'm not naive enough to think Putin's not smart enough to have something up his sleeve other than hacking a primary candidates son's former place of work after him convincing the president to extort investigations fell flat on its face. I'm sure there's more at work right now.

good talk, russ.

Russ? Please to explain.

• Haha
Reactions: se7en