Russian Lobbyist Linked to Hillary Clinton at Infamous Trump Tower Meeting — Received Half-a-Million Dollars in Suspicious Payments Before and After

Mar 2018
Rosebud
The real Russian collusion. And I have heard that Robert 'Anthrax' Mueller has stepped away from the day-to-day business, turning it over to the evil Andrew Weissmann.

According to Senate testimony Russian lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin told the Senate Judiciary Committee he knew Hillary Clinton and had contacts with her associates.
Russian Lobbyist Linked to Hillary Clinton at Infamous Trump Tower Meeting — Received Half-a-Million Dollars in Suspicious Payments Before and After Meeting.

Russian Lobbyist Linked to Hillary Clinton at Infamous Trump Tower Meeting -- Received Half-a-Million Dollars in Suspicious Payments Before and After Meeting

Apr 2015
Spain
The real Russian collusion. And I have heard that Robert 'Anthrax' Mueller
If you are trying to convince people you really must restrain yourself from childish insults of this sort. The moment you resort to this you lose everyone except the most devoted Trump supporters because it becomes abundantly clear you are totally biased, and the info is unlikely to be truthful.

Mar 2018
Rosebud
If you are trying to convince people you really must restrain yourself from childish insults of this sort. The moment you resort to this you lose everyone except the most devoted Trump supporters because it becomes abundantly clear you are totally biased, and the info is unlikely to be truthful.

Bleat.

Robert 'Anthrax' Mueller is an appropriate name, and if you do not know why ask Dr. Steven Hatfill.

As for Weissmann, look up the evil bastards track record.

And worry about your own side of the pond and don't bother me.

Nov 2012
nirvana
The real Russian collusion. And I have heard that Robert 'Anthrax' Mueller has stepped away from the day-to-day business, turning it over to the evil Andrew Weissmann.

According to Senate testimony Russian lobbyist Rinat Akhmetshin told the Senate Judiciary Committee he knew Hillary Clinton and had contacts with her associates.
Russian Lobbyist Linked to Hillary Clinton at Infamous Trump Tower Meeting — Received Half-a-Million Dollars in Suspicious Payments Before and After Meeting.

Russian Lobbyist Linked to Hillary Clinton at Infamous Trump Tower Meeting -- Received Half-a-Million Dollars in Suspicious Payments Before and After Meeting

Russian lobbyest linked to Hillary Clinton at Trump tower meeting

Was he trying to get Hillary a deal on a room!

Dec 2015
Arizona
OH BOY! YAY and WHEW! The Grand Ol' Boys Club FINALLY found their way back to Hillary. What next? Will this be connected to BENGHAZIIIIII!!!! EMAILS??? SERVERS???? URANIUM???

Surely you can find a way---keep digging, guys.